ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lol I knew I wasn’t crazy

She had that shyt in her profile...

And even if she didn’t, what do nikkas think MIXED martial arts mean :mjlol:
MMA is by far the WORST thing to happen to Martial Arts in this era....I stand by that 100%, and threads like this prove it.

It's a buzzword, used by schools to entice people who want to be able to do what they see on PPV

She got fukked up because she is not good...I don't know ANY martial art, traditional or otherwise, that would teach someone to strike like that

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Girl thought it was gonna go down like she was Colleen from Iron Fist
giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
MMA is by far the WORST thing to happen to Martial Arts in this era....I stand by that 100%, and threads like this prove it.

It's a buzzword, used by schools to entice people who want to be able to do what they see on PPV

She got fukked up because she is not good...I don't know ANY martial art, traditional or otherwise, that would teach someone to strike like that
:blessed:

nikkas think BJJ and basic boxing when you say “MMA”... when MMA literally means mixing and competition against different martial arts.

Her entire Bio screams MMA whether she said it or not. And yo are correct, just because you practice it doesn’t make you good.

I been preaching you only as good as your last fight and what you come up against. MMA has become a sport but not an art. And if you run across somebody better at their art than you or physically more dominant at what they’re good at, then you probably will take an L if they get you in their comfort zone.

Chick is bad but she ran up on the wrong dude that is good at tossing smaller people around. She had heart but it wasn’t TMA logic.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
She listened to thirsty dudes telling her how with her shoulders and guns she can knock a guy out.

The bigger problem is, how come the guy in the passenger seat next to her mom (dad or boyfriend) didn't get out and help the women? He just sat there :hamster:...
How do you know there was someone in the passenger seat?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Girl thought it was gonna go down like she was Colleen from Iron Fist
giphy.gif
The punch to the throat is actually more Traditional style martial arts. Pinching, biting, eye gouging, hits to genitals, etc.. those were actual techniques in traditional martial arts. Then mostly what they teach here in the states is just self defense, not offensive tactics in those arts.

Homegirl rushed and let buddy get a hold of her and it was wraps. You don’t necessarily need to take classes on how to beat someone’s ass if you get them in your comfort zone

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:blessed:

nikkas think BJJ and basic boxing when you say “MMA”... when MMA literally means mixing and competition against different martial arts.

Her entire Bio screams MMA whether she said it or not. And yo are correct, just because you practice it doesn’t make you good.

I been preaching you only as good as your last fight and what you come up against. MMA has become a sport but not an art. And if you run across somebody better at their art than you or physically more dominant at what they’re good at, then you probably will take an L if they get you in their comfort zone.

The worst part of her bio is that "MMA" is listed in addition to other stuff like BJJ and TKD. That screams McDojo, like someone just plastered a bunch of buzzwords onto a list to make it look more impressive. Honestly, if she had a max of 1-2 arts on her bio she'd sound more legit; that "jack of all trades master of none" thing doesn't really work in the fight world.

Shoot, if she had even a week of straight up boxing she'd know how to throw a proper hook. :francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Thread title made me laugh. Was expecting this to be between two girls around the same weight. Damn the video was not funny, loser hit the mom too smfh.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

How can you say that when before MMA/UFC we were innundated with a bunch of mystical Chinese bullshyt that never worked? I’d rather take the annoying “dude bro” culture that comes with MMA then the mystical one hot chi death blow or the animal styles BS we were flooded with before 1995. MMA has single handedly exposed a lot of TMA that claimed to be deadly such as Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Kung Fu, Aikido, some Karate styles by making its practicioners step into the ring and prove it. UFC was pivotal in this and once Royce Gracie got on the scene we started to see MMA morph into essentially a fusion of Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, and a few others. It can even be argued that MMA is a style now because each individual style has adapted to function best in a MMA contest. For instance, a Nak Muay can’t keep their traditional stance in MMA as it leaves them vulnerable to takedowns just like a Boxer can’t keep their stance as it leaves them open to leg kicks or how a BJJ can’r hunch over as it leaves them open to a knee.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How can you say that when before MMA/UFC we were innundated with a bunch of mystical Chinese bullshyt that never worked? I’d rather take the annoying “dude bro” culture that comes with MMA then the mystical one hot chi death blow or the animal styles BS we were flooded with before 1995. MMA has single handedly exposed a lot of TMA that claimed to be deadly such as Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Kung Fu, Aikido, some Karate styles by making its practicioners step into the ring and prove it. UFC was pivotal in this and once Royce Gracie got on the scene we started to see MMA morph into essentially a fusion of Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, and a few others. It can even be argued that MMA is a style now because each individual style has adapted to function best in a MMA contest. For instance, a Nak Muay can’t keep their traditional stance in MMA as it leaves them vulnerable to takedowns just like a Boxer can’t keep their stance as it leaves them open to leg kicks or how a BJJ can’r hunch over as it leaves them open to a knee.
Bro... MMA existed before UFC. K-1/Pride were basically MMA fights with people with different or multiple backgrounds competing.

It was bloodsport without as much blood and with rules (less rules than MMA today).

Damn near everyone was juiced up (MMA fighters still take and use the most PED’s out of any sport).

Tournaments still do exist for certain arts.

MMA didn’t really do anything but make it a fast food restaurant for cats to live out their fighting fantasies.. most people practicing an art lived by its ethical codes. Even Jon Bones meditates and tries to practice the positive lifestyle (drugs or not... he still human. Sensei has probably used opiods too back in the hot days)

Bruce lee was really the guy that started mixing styles and eventually BJJ became hot.

Stop trying to blame TMA as a reason she got washed. It was MMA. She thought her shyt didn’t stink because she sparred and trained and that IRL asswhippin on the side of the street by a nikka who doesn’t train but been in crazy life/death situations is no joke

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bruh. If you're that much bigger than her, grab her and subdue her. Sit on her if you want. You dudes don't handle your GFS like that and you wouldn't want someone to do your mom/daughter like that. You don't use a sledgehammer to get an ant, do you?
Why do yall think people operate on the same set of rules you do? :mindblown:

You'll get killed out here thinking like that