Kawhi Leonard or Paul George

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'd go with Kawhi over PG.
Are you fukking kidding me?

Paul George is CLEARLY the better player. Kawhi doesn't have George's offensive capabilities, and George is every bit the defender that Kawhi is... if allowed to have the same offensive load that Kawhi carries, George would probably be the better defender. This is not to shyt on Kawhi though, he's still a beast.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Are you fukking kidding me?

Paul George is CLEARLY the better player. Kawhi doesn't have George's offensive capabilities, and George is every bit the defender that Kawhi is... if allowed to have the same offensive load that Kawhi carries, George would probably be the better defender. This is not to shyt on Kawhi though, he's still a beast.
166ddp3.png

:aicmon:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm pretty sure him being the only reliable perimeter scorer on a terrible offensive team has a lot to do with it.

We'll see those numbers go up this year with Granger back and Scola there and (hopefully) Vogel improving his playcalling.
Granger is a chucker. He's not making Paul George's life easier. PG needs someone that can set him up, so he can take easier shots. He's just not that great at creating for himself. D rose and PG on the same team would be :whew: