Kawhi Leonard or Paul George

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you put Kawhi on that Pacers team last season in place of PG, Pacers aren't making it to the ECF. :sitdown:

I think they'd still make it (actually the knicks might have got in that ass), they definitely don't push the heat to 7 games,

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I told you nikkas last year that kawhi can have a Scottie pippen game if he keeps his head on straight....

nikkas laughed and flamed me...

It starting not to be funny anymore....

This nikka is turning into a lockdown defender while improving leaps and bounds on the offensive end....

Kawhi is the future

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand the Kawhy Leonard dikkriding on the coli. He plays for the Patriots of the NBA. He's a good player, but he's a system player. He's not a star by anymeans. He's just a highly efficient complementary player. George isn't some crazy dominant player either, but if either of them is developing into a superstar, it would be george over leonard.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Danny Green didnt go complete ghost in the last two games, we'd be having "Danny Green or Ray Allen" threads

breh to be fair the Heat were leaving him wide the fukk open for most of the series. It was as if Stern told them to lay off from the perimeter and not do any thing. Game 4 they actually started closing out and forcing him to put the ball on the ground. Green wasn't going to shoot the ball as well as he did that long. The probability was ridiculously low that he could sustain the efficiency for an entire series