Mtt

Superstar
Daps
that yukmouth video you posted the beginning is funny as hell.
keefed must have received a nice py check cause Vlad claims he dont pay the people he interviews but on the Gangster Chronicles podcast show they interviewed Vlad and Vlad said they reach and agreement but Vlad didnt specify that he actually paid KeefeD but the way Reggie sound, KeefeD wants money for interviews . the way vlad stretch that interview into 1000 parts he is milking it lol.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
puffy was in the media low key playing innocent:takedat: but he was low key talking shyt :lolbron::russ: dude is slick and played the game to his favor well. of course people got burned along the way:wow: the industry is shady business:yeshrug:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Any brehs who have read this, what does he say about the Vegas night as in his interview on vlad he was dodging questions about his nephew?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
if kirk burrows releases a tell all book on bad boys:ohhh:
Also, gene deal is back home in St,Louis so he can focus on writiting a tell all book .im more interested in his other industry stories and his life around his era in hip hop that should be good too. I fogot the dude name i think it was Big. D. The manager goon security of Dipset. he was at that Zip club opening party i posted on this thread. Anyways, he had threatened PDiddy with a tell all book on his shady ways etc. when he did various security jobs and he does it speak on it anymore. he did say that he needed bread from diddy so maybe he got paid off:yeshrug:
The bodyguard name was big joe and he's entertaining as fukk.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt
Daps
vlad read a couple parts of the book on his show. it seems like a lot of it is cap because vlad was using the book to cross examine what keefe was saying in the interview lol

vlad: so you poured out liqour for pac when you went home after the shooting :ohhh:
keefe: hell nah :mjtf:
vlad quoting book: "we poured out liquor for pac after the shooting" :gucci:

keefe: :skip:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Paul Buford was BMF and Puff’s head of security replacing Wolf in 2002.

Puff had a lot of people under him (Haitian jack, tut, jimmy h) in the early 90s, Uncle Zip and SSCs throughout the 90s, Wolfs Team all throughout up to 2002 and then BMF captains in the early 2000s.

All these dudes was taking instructions.

:camby:

Wrong you lying fukk….

these dudes were bosses.....Zip.....Wolf and Haitian Jack didn't take NO INSTRUCTIONS FROM PUFF.....

These dudes provided Money and Muscle..
.…..Wolf put up start up money along with his Valley Mob crew...….

And on many occasions THEY all at one point made Puff realize who the REAL BOSSES were.....

Paul Buford aka PJ was a multi millionaire who used his money along with Terry to launder thru Bad Boy records

BMF was way to bossed up to be taking orders from a music executive...if they weren't taking it from Suge whom they also knew actually before Diddy...

fukk make u think they gonna bow down to Diddy...in fact..it was a respectful relationship in which they MENTORED him...it was MEECH who introduced Diddy to Jacob the Jeweler to get him iced out and it was Terry who gave jobs to Diddy cousins (poppa taylor and damon Thomas)

15 ReviewsWrite review

BMF: The Rise and Fall of Big Meech and the Black Mafia Family
By Mara Shalhoup

About this book

T
content

Wolf dragged Puff around like a little doll in a ATL nightclub during a dispute over money according to Mark Curry

and Meech stunted on Puff during his own birthday party telling him ….you eating ..but your crew aint :manny:

according to Alpo....Puff aint even have the money to pay for his own BAD BOY LOGO that D FERG (asap ferg pops) designed for him

even the NERD (kirk burrows) didn't take instructions from diddy..cause he owned a stake in bad boy as well....

and let's not talk about the "white godfather" Ron Burkle who got diddy out of plenty of shyt as Shyne says...."diddy pays all these crakkers so much money to get out of shyt"...

just like his donations to USC when fukkery to place on his behalf then...

Some good info posted by you guys..
Gene Deal said Diddy and Wolf relationship was a bit strained and he never gave Wolf the money that wild and them have to open nightclub not his mom.

Haitian Jack was not under Puffy nor Jimmy. It wasn't like they were childhood buddies or puffy go to goons. These were guys chewing there win the industry and puffy kept folks at arm's length but close with certain people but not too close at same time.too many movers and shakers in the industry already established that puffy to maneuver with. Otherwise they would have lean of Puff or already "be in position " from Puff. gene deal said, puffy had his own click to prevent folks to "lean," on him. Puffy knew them in social circles but not in some child hood friends tip. Riz,Wolf and others were part of Diddy fon squad but Diddy had a knack for moving strategically keeping certain people at Bay cause his focus was getting mainstream pop media checks. He even didn't communicate with Zip and Zip rare Interview with Diary of a Hollywood Street King before years ago spoke only in the surface of Diddy and his relationship as Diddy would stay away not knowing why etc...

In fact the Combat Jack show interview with Lil Shawn (shawn pen) who gave a better interview than the watered down Drink Champs Interview, stated Jimmy was trying to get into the industry and he openly told folks he managed Lil Shawn hence why the 7000 was given to Pac for Lil Shawn to do a song with Pac to give Shawn some light. Jimmy was in the music industry as co- founder of How Can I Be Down" music conference and around 1995 Groove Theory neo soul group blew up I think from his being a manager production deal and he blew up.from there
Jack and Jimmy
Puffy unlike the movie it wasn't

Puffy and Bad Boys were known for throwing parties in Atlanta. Gene deal said Wolf and I thi k Big and then put money behind Bad Boys however Haitian Jack and Jimmy were not Diddy muscle. Puff was core affiliations was uptown cats more so than Brooklyn.

Someone mentioned Puffy logo. Yes It was DFerg, a hustler (asap ferg ) father that designed the logo but that wasn't a big deal.
The sad part that logo and Bad Boys made millions of that logo brand no residuals for DFerg not saying artists get residuals for logos . Others can chime in. I don't see.how that's a bad things having your boy design logo.

As far as Kirk Burrows, unfortunately Kirk paid the ultimate price cause since he was the "machine" to keep the administration aspects of Bad Boys running, he got black balled and out of Bad Boys went to jail and tried to sue but not saying who is at fault but the slick manuevering from Diddy always seems to favor him.
Ron Burkle behind the Sean Jean clothing no big deal cause like other hip hop heads had white folks behind him like Ecko behind Gunit clothing etc . It's a win win as your not putting up your "main" money behind those business you get a stake in it and spread your portfolio investing in other businesses while increasing your brand. Meech and other drug dealers issue is that yes their making money but losing money cause their legit business washing their money into the music Business is not able to maintain their lifestyle on its on and hate Diddy or not , his vision and growth in the entertainment and business world got bigger despite his sneakiness. The Bad Boys deal with Jive was a nice check along with him "producing credits"

As far as Meech saying to Puff only you is reach not your people. That sound like that came from Cash Money or something along those lines I forgot who told that story but I remember it was cash money Baby was around in a mansion but not BMF members. But once again, Meech situation led him to twenty years and his inner circle unfortunately so that defeats the purpose but the intent of everyone eats makes sense but wrong business of choice.

Paul was driving puffy truck that night Biggie got shot, and was pulling some strings with Meech and Wolf which led to their falling out...but I'm sure someone inside will tell the story soon enough.

Kurt burrows was gonna tell it, but somebody whispered in his ear and he got cold feet.
Kirk Burrows should be still in the industry but he got blackballed and he doesn't get credit for his role in the music biz.

From Gangsterreport site they affiliated with Al Profit about Puffy affiliation with Bad Boys
..."Combs’ first cousin is convicted BMF soldier, Darryl (Poppa) Taylor, more than one of Puffy’s bodyguards in the past two decades have had significant ties to the BMF gang and Combs’ name was bandied about frequently in court filings related to the BMF case.

Paul (P.J.) Buford, Combs’ head of security in the early-to-mid 2000s, was busted in the BMF indictment and became a fugitive for over three years until his capture in Nebraska in 2009. Poppa Taylor, one of BMF’s primary drug couriers, shuttling bricks of cocaine from Detroit to Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, New York and Georgia, wound up cooperating with the government and was handed a seven-year prison sentence."

The only recorded Alpo interview was on Feds Media TV on youtube when he spoke about Puff.

As far as Zip, to be fair how was Zip a crip ? Seemed like everyone I ask for uptown don't see Zip being in any gang just hustling pimpin music exec etc....they said he had his hand in music biz even cofounded BlackRock music label that had Aaliyah
article:
.Honoring Eric Von Zip

This is the most indepth Interview about Quad Studio I ever heard

Alpo short story hanging with Puff

Zip part opening night of his night club called ZipCode

Last edited:

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some good info posted
Gene Deal said Diddy and Wolf relationship was faxed out and he never gave Wolf the money that wild and them have to open nightclub not his mom.

Haitian Jack was not under Puffy nor Jimmy. It wasn't like they were childhood buddies or puffy go to goons. Otherwise they would have lean of Puff or already "be in position " from Puff. gene deal said, puffy had his own click to prevent folks to "lean," on him. Puffy knew them in social circles but not in some child hood friends tip. Riz,Wolf and others were part of Diddy fon squad but Diddy had a knack for moving strategically keeping certain people at Bay cause his focus was getting mainstream pop media checks. He even didn't communicate with Zip and Zip rare Interview with Diary of a Hollywood Street King before years ago spoke only in the surface of Diddy and his relationship as Diddy would stay away not knowing why etc...

In fact the Combat Jack show interview with Lil Shawn (shawn pen) who gave a better interview than the watered down Drink Champs Interview, stated Jimmy was trying to get into the industry and he openly told folks he managed Lil Shawn hence why the 7000 was given to Pac for Lil Shawn to do a song with Pac to give Shawn some light. Jimmy was in the music industry as co- founder of How Can I Be Down" music conference and around 1995 Groove Theory neo soul group blew up I think from his being a manager production deal and he blew up.from there
Jack and Jimmy
Puffy unlike the movie it wasn't

Puffy and Bad Boys were known for throwing parties in Atlanta. Gene deal said Wolf and I thi k Big and then put money behind Bad Boys however Haitian Jack and Jimmy were not Diddy muscle. Puff was core affiliations was uptown cats more so than Brooklyn.

Someone mentioned Puffy logo. Yes It was DFerg, a hustler (asap ferg ) father that designed the logo but that wasn't a big deal.
The sad part that logo and Bad Boys made millions of that logo brand no residuals for DFerg not saying artists get residuals for logos . Others can chime in. I don't see.how that's a bad things having your boy design logo.

As far as Kirk Burrows, unfortunately Kirk paid the ultimate price cause since he was the "machine" to keep the administration aspects of Bad Boys running, he got black balled and out of Bad Boys went to jail and tried to sue but not saying who is at fault but the slick manuevering from Diddy always seems to favor him.
Ron Burkle behind the Sean Jean clothing no big deal cause like other hip hop heads had white folks behind him like Ecko behind Gunit clothing etc . It's a win win as your not putting up your "main" money behind those business you get a stake in it and spread your portfolio investing in other businesses while increasing your brand. Meech and other drug dealers issue is that yes their making money but losing money cause their legit business washing their money into the music Business is not able to maintain their lifestyle on its on and hate Diddy or not , his vision and growth in the entertainment and business world got bigger despite his sneakiness. The Bad Boys deal with Jive was a nice check along with him "producing credits"

As far as Meech saying to Puff only you is reach not your people. That sound like that came from Cash Money or something along those lines I forgot who told that story but I remember it was cash money Baby was around in a mansion but not BMF members. But once again, Meech situation led him to twenty years and his inner circle unfortunately so that defeats the purpose but the intent of everyone eats makes sense but wrong business of choice.

Kirk Burrows should be still in the industry but he got blackballed and he doesn't get credit for his role in the music biz.

From Gangsterreport site they affiliated with Al Profit about Puffy affiliation with Bad Boys
..."Combs’ first cousin is convicted BMF soldier, Darryl (Poppa) Taylor, more than one of Puffy’s bodyguards in the past two decades have had significant ties to the BMF gang and Combs’ name was bandied about frequently in court filings related to the BMF case.

Paul (P.J.) Buford, Combs’ head of security in the early-to-mid 2000s, was busted in the BMF indictment and became a fugitive for over three years until his capture in Nebraska in 2009. Poppa Taylor, one of BMF’s primary drug couriers, shuttling bricks of cocaine from Detroit to Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, New York and Georgia, wound up cooperating with the government and was handed a seven-year prison sentence."

The only recorded Alpo interview was on Feds Media TV on youtube when he spoke about Puff.

As far as Zip, to be fair how was Zip a crip ? Seemed like everyone I ask for uptown don't see Zip being in any gang just hustling pimpin music exec etc....they said he had his hand in music biz even cofounded BlackRock music label that had Aaliyah .

This is the most indepth Interview about Quad Studio I ever heard

Alpo short story hanging with Puff

Zip part opening night of his night club called ZipCode

Zip wasn't a Crip...He was affiliated with Crips and other LA dudes bc of the dope game.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Zip wasn't a Crip...He was affiliated with Crips and other LA dudes bc of the dope game.

I believe this because we ALL know Karim ain't no btich ass liar post faking like he is from that life! He has more connections like routers in LA.

:russ:

You have no shame you lying son of a wh0re.

Last edited: