Keenan Thompson and wife getting divorced

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Im surprised they lasted this long cus this bih was crazy affff

She’s a trust fund baby and G-unit superfan. I used to tap her out on the reg when she moved from FL to NY.

I got hellla stories bout this chick, might have to hop in her dms cuz that crazy puss is the best :noah:
:gladbron:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im surprised they lasted this long cus this bih was crazy affff

She’s a trust fund baby and G-unit superfan. I used to tap her out on the reg when she moved from FL to NY.

I got hellla stories bout this chick, might have to hop in her dms cuz that crazy puss is the best :noah:
You ain’t right fam :laff:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Part of the reason I don't mess around with younger women. They're still figuring out what they want.

Youngest im going is 5 years younger. Imagine you're graduating high school while your future wife is still in 2nd grade :huhldup:
Be a 21 year old man going clubbing and gambling while she was stressing out over spelling tests in 5th grade lmao couldn't b me. She would've missed out on generational shyt like when 9/11 happened or the first smartphones
You’ll miss out on a good one bro, bytches switch up all the time , he’ll we do too:mjlol: just be open and watch for the signs , young and old will pull this shyt

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
kel won :wow:

gettyimages-1160893061.jpg

Kel always been the realest of the real. Dude the type that got on the number 2 bus after doing three episodes of All That:wow:. Keenan was a funny style fathead neck ass cornball that felt like his farts reeked of Egyptian Musk. Dude been stuck in SNL hell for two decades and have nothing to show for it but a failed Fat Albert movie, forgettable cameos and meme culture.

Meanwhile, Kel living his best married life and still the better of the half:ehh: