Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And from what I've seen people are more receptive to black women and their issues more than their male counterparts due to the nature of man(men must simply get over it whilst women are nutured).
:mjlol: you are saying this on the coli?

The place that makes a hate thread about single black women every week?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even read what you wrote until just now. :gucci:. Are all those young adult Jews and Indians that live with their parents throughout their entire young adult hoods failures when they are building credit, careers, and eventually can purchase their own cars, shelter, and other tools of survival with ease when they are ready to move on?

Why are black people like you against wealth building? :jbhmm:.

Those young Jews and Indians have generational wealth to fall back on. What are stay at home nikkas gonna do when their mom pass? Time to be about something other than getting females and videogames.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best change you can make to the world starts in your circle.

Keke is clearly talking about a lack of respect and acknowledgement. That can be resolved almost instantaneously

Men, respect and acknowledge the women in your circle
Women, respect and acknowledge the men in your circle

We always look for this grand, extrapersonal methods of solving our problems but most them can be solved right here at home:francis:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
She is correct with her statement but why is she surprised a white system only cares when cac woman are complaining?

And OP what are you talking about? What do bills have to do with what she is saying?

It sounds like what she is really trying to say is she wants like a lot of black woman cannot correctly word is they want to feel like they have something to lean back on if whatever is working for them stops working like white woman have in this country, that's why she started with I will not bash black man but basically sideways did

I do agree black woman have a double issue, first they are black living and attempting to operate in a system that is not catered - anti black and then they are woman so even in many positions of power they are looked down upon by not just man but woman too.

She wants freedom but like many of our people, we aren't willing to let go of the many things that are holding us back from dividing from these cacs

The best change you can make to the world starts in your circle.

Keke is clearly talking about a lack of respect and acknowledgement. That can be resolved almost instantaneously

Men, respect and acknowledge the women in your circle
Women, respect and acknowledge the men in your circle

We always look for this grand, extrapersonal methods of solving our problems but most them can be solved right here at home:francis:

Funny, I know someone who works very close with her and this is exactly the vibe I got from everyone associated. They migrate and move for the moment not longevity. I still do understand her point and sympathize wit her.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... U tellin me I have to pay for
-rent
-utilities
-my personal bills
While she gets to pocket all her shyt. Meanwhile I still gotta:
-take her out and pay for dates
-buy her gifts
-and save a lil extra in the rainy day funds in case she has an emergency (cuz we looking out for 2 @ this point)

Breh....wtf type of 1950s shyt is that? Like, @ that point if im bushin her first time I get some attitude
That is you wife, all your money and finances are joined the day you marry so how is that out of line taking care of your wife? Why is she splitting the bills if you can afford to take care of her?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
:mjlol: you are saying this on the coli?

The place that makes a hate thread about single black women every week?
The coli is by no means a normal place and doesn't reflect reality.

In reality and not on social media (Twitter, the coli, Instagram), black women are heard out obviously to an extent.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

I dont think nobody's asking them to be strong. They wanna be strong. Give me a demure biddie over some boisterous, confrontational chick any day and Id unload the clip for her. Otherwise, she on her own :hubie:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli is by no means a normal place and doesn't reflect reality.

In reality and not on social media (Twitter, the coli, Instagram), black women are heard out obviously to an extent.
In what reality do black women not have it hard? They are black and a woman. That means they receive not only racism against them but also sexism. They have it twice as hard as any woman on the planet.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

I ain't joining the Simps are Us crew.. Where did this come I'm really interested in knowing.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Those young Jews and Indians have generational wealth to fall back on. What are stay at home nikkas gonna do when their mom pass? Time to be about something other than getting females and videogames.
How do you create generational wealth when you are renting throughout your college/early working years then providing for a wife + family? In America where the average black household(not one but two people combined!) Is making less than 50k do you believe it's feasible to create wealth under these circumstances?

It's dangerous that you're assuming young black males are only about video games and girls. To keep things in perspective, we could easily say young black females are only about reality TV and chasing dikk. See how that's unfair and dangerous?

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

The fact that black people generally have little generational wealth should be incentive for young black people to stay home until they get their chit together. And why do you think "stay at home nikkas" are bullchitting all day?

EDIT: Bruh above me beat me to it.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't joining the Simps are Us crew.. Where did this come I'm really interested in knowing.
So you wouldn't pay all the bills as a married man to your wife?

Why wouldn't you want to take care of her and your children?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that black people generally have little generational wealth should be incentive for young black people to stay home until they get their chit together. And why do you think "stay at home nikkas" are bullchitting all day?

EDIT: Bruh above me beat me to it.
Unfortunately a lot of times, staying home, causes them to be lazy and not have any motivation to create generational wealth. Coming up with excuses why they can't get a job or move out.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
In what reality do black women not have it hard? They are black and a woman. That means they receive not only racism against them but also sexism. They have it twice as hard as any woman on the planet.
When did I say black women didn't have it hard? What I said was they are heard but to an extent (being THEY ARE BLACK).

Sorry to break it to Keke but white and otherwise people don't care about black people male or female. Period.