Kelis Talks About Nas Cheating & Beating Her During Marriage

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of you guys siding with Nas before he even defend himself :patrice: interesting

Who you think this is nikka? Fabolous? This Nas we talkin about, GOAT shyt, he could say he DDT'd her off a steel cage on a weekly basis and I'd still be like

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe their relationship was prolly a lot like how mine and the mother of my daughter went...quiet, emotionally reserved dude and an eccentric, bat-shyt insane (but loyal) chick.

Opposites DEFINITELY attract, and when shyt is good it's great because you balance each other out.

But when it's bad though...I never hit her with a closed fist but I had to yoke her up several times, and sometimes it was in self defense.

So I believe her, and I would believe Nas story if he aired her out as well.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
She said he used to get wasted, black out and go crazy. He's angry and dark. They used to "hit each other" but we know a woman ain't gonna be doing no real damage unless you built like Lil Bow Wow. And she said he always started it but she'd fight back.

I wonder what Nicki Minaj has to say about Nas drinking, breh looks sloppy off the Hendog :scusthov:
Yeah i remember when he hit up oakland for the life is good tour and breh was fasho buzzin off the henn. He was pretty sloppy with his lyrics. Needless to say i probably wont catch another nas show. Hes still one of the goats tho, after hov

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
she aint calling him a wife-beater.

shes saying he has a drinking problem, and he had a tendency to blackout and get physical. and they would fight.

most heavy drinkers do that dumb chit with their wife behind closed doors.

awful look for Nas but she aint painting this as an Ike & Tina situation neither, so you stanleys can put your pom-poms down.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I believe their relationship was prolly a lot like how mine and the mother of my daughter went...quiet, emotionally reserved dude and an eccentric, bat-shyt insane (but loyal) chick.

Opposites DEFINITELY attract, and when shyt is good it's great because you balance each other out.

But when it's bad though...I never hit her with a closed fist but I had to yoke her up several times, and sometimes it was in self defense.

So I believe her, and I would believe Nas story if he aired her out as well.

Thing is, Nas aint gon blast her in the media.
Not his style, so we'll never hear "his side"
Just one sided Kelis attacks.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i believe her for the most part but at the same time she been calling him a fakkit for years has she not ?

it is quite convenient she brought it up while they seem to be in court etc
i don't get the vibe off of her she's using Nas putting hands on her in a "woe me" manner though.

she knows she's played a part in it and dealt with that shyt when she was younger before the break down of their marriage and thats prolly why its never seemed to have came up in court docs. (one of you stans can correct me if I'm wrong, i haven't followed the man and his exes divorce or custody battles)

the truth, like most of these cases is somewhere in the middle but it wouldn't be surprising if he did smack her around would it ?

also Nas being a bit of an alchy has been out in the open for years. same with Puff.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Y'all the same nikkas that used to put this woman up on a pedestal just coz Hov had B :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden she a lyin ass thot coz she say your gawd put hands on her? :jbhmm:
I never thought highly of Kelis, looks or musically. This is on record :ld:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A lot of you guys siding with Nas before he even defend himself :patrice: interesting
Of course. What woman wouldn't have used this in divorce court?

She claims she pulled up to the LA home and there was a foreclosure sign on it after she had the baby.... They were broken up while she was pregnant. And the house that got foreclosed on was in Atlanta.

Nas just got money 2 years ago.... Yet he paid her alimony at 50+k a month years ago plus child support.

He's a dead beat...see the above

Nas had issues with alcohol... Allegedly but she also was abusing Xanax allegedly

He's a fakkit but he also cheated on her with multiple women... Which one is it.

Bytch lying and her stories inconsistent.

A dead beat doesn't pay any support. Nas is paying her but she wants more that's why they are in court. Your goofy chatty party ass can't discern bitterness from truth.