@Illeye buckmatic

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You can love Nas music as much as you want fellas, but Kelis doesn't seem to be making shyt up like she one of these reality TV hoes :francis:

I think out of respect for Nas and his son, she just never said anything about the abuse until now. Something inside her must have made her finally spill the beans.

She kept it real about her part in it and about how since now he's making more money, of course she wants more child support :manny:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I don't believe shyt any scorned women say famous or not:lmaonas: It's funny how this shyt is coming out when he initiated taking her to court over their son twice and now that he's rumored to be releasing an album in June. I see bytches lie on nikkas after they moved on all the time:deadmanny: Hell I've been lied on before:heh:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
If you are this confident to go against your cash cow who is providing for your life style. Why are you out here talking about this man?!?

I would sit here and agree with outing this man if she wasn't continuously bringing him back to court to reap more money from him. You are putting yourself and your child in a position to not reap from those benefits like why not wait until it's all over. A hurt woman will destroy everything in site even herself to make things feel even :mindblown:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
This is the Coli lol..... Nas can choke these nikkas grandma and they’ll ignore it....
Kelis is just making s*** up because she heard that Nas is releasing another album. She want the system to increase her child support income from nas' financial come up. Classic thottery 101