Kelis Talks About Nas Cheating & Beating Her During Marriage

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Kelis was so fine to me in like 98 to the early 2000s.

I read Prodigy's book like last month, Nas' jealousy and bytch ass-ness is no surprise...still the gawd MC though.

What did they call him "King Cobra":sas2:?

With that said we need both sides,some artist you feel like you know as a person,would have never put this type of behavior together with Nas. I don't think Carmen ever said he beat her and she's said alot. But who knows,the more you love a woman the more likely you are to beat her. He married Kelis but not Carmen.

They knew what they were doing with that thumnail too,they got Nas wearing that "Right in the kisser" outfit:martin:

The supposed Fab allegations might make this worst for Nas:snoop:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
So miss "I hate you so much right now" who has no problem fighting cops and shytting on nikkas AND confrontational from DAY ONE

is all of a sudden an abuse victim of a chill nikka that's she's a couple inches taller than?

and was scared to speak on it till Nas looks like he's about to be a billionaire?

and nikkas is goin with this shyt automatically off the fact it's a female sayin it,???:pachaha:

Uh... yeah. nikkas might have to chill with this marriage shyt... :patrice:

If i'm her current husband this is a red flag right here, i'm silently plotting my exit like a muthafukka...

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Keis has been beyond sheisty since the divorce now we gonna let her slander the Goat while they in court?
Nah. You got broken off mad dough form NaS. He took care of you everyone knows she a mega bytch... Im just not gonna front like we dont know nas album coming out.... & she shytting on that roll out while trying to get MORE paper from Nas.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep. Nas is going for full custody, which means she would have to pay him child support :russ:

Nas just wants joint custody. He's not even trying to take him from her. Even if what's she's saying is true. Which I highly doubt. Once a father wants to be in his child's life, and he has a job and a safe place to live, that's it.

Daps
After all this time now you want to tell everybody this? This meetoo movement got everyone out here trying to make money off men.

He should have never married this broad. I wish nikkas would stop getting married. The risk isn’t worth the reward...

I've heard A LOT of men say that with conviction, for a lot of years. Men he had more options than you and I put together, and they STILL got married.

Must be something about getting older.

Daps
She said Nas was broke, but was getting MAJOR paper from him for YEARS. Stop playing with me Kelis.

Nas wasn't making Hov paper, but you can't say he wasn't getting money until two years ago, when you were getting a crazy amount of child and spousal support for damn near a decade.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
he want full custody of knight

she don't wanna lose him

so she makin shyt up

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone who believes this bullshyt is a idiot lol
this is something that woulda came out sooner, or atleast in the divorce prooceedings
kelis is a crazy bytch tho, i wouldn't be shocked if they had little pushing scuffles
but shes just trying to cash in on the metoo movement