Kelis Talks About Nas Cheating & Beating Her During Marriage

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I kinda figured this was gonna go this way with these two

The full interview is quite interesting. Im not sure how this is gonna play out for him.
Basically she said they both used to hit on each other and she says their relationship was toxic. And she admits she's talking about his cause he's got the lawsuit against her. Her saying he needs all the accolades and attention sounds a bit weird, also saying he would get mad when Jay said hi to her seems a bit of a stretch :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Damn she said she not a gold digger cuz you got to have gold first of all :damn: said Nas just got money 2 years ago so if she was gold digger, she wouldn't have married him
I bet all your female friends tell you about their love life with their s/o. And you be over there enjoying and cackling like a gossiping queen :hhh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can love Nas music as much as you want fellas, but Kelis doesn't seem to be making shyt up like she one of these reality TV hoes :francis:

I think out of respect for Nas and his son, she just never said anything about the abuse until now. Something inside her must have made her finally spill the beans.

She kept it real about her part in it and about how since now he's making more money, of course she wants more child support :manny:
:what:

Are you claiming this is the first time she's disparaged him? Clear lie. I smell deranged Camel stan all over this post.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelis is just making s*** up because she heard that Nas is releasing another album. She want the system to increase her child support income from nas' financial come up. Classic thottery 101

yep. Nas is going for full custody, which means she would have to pay him child support :russ:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Kelis is just making s*** up because she heard that Nas is releasing another album. She want the system to increase her child support income from nas' financial come up. Classic thottery 101
We were e-dapping K-Fed for doing the same thing with Britney Spears just a couple of months ago tho. You hating on Kelis for getting guap? :jbhmm:
I bet all your female friends tell you about their love life with their s/o. And you be over there enjoying and cackling like a gossiping queen :hhh:

I don't got female friends. Just lady friends I fukk :umad:

:what:

Are you claiming this is the first time she's disparaged him? Clear lie. I smell deranged Camel stan all over this post.

TBH I don't know breh, I never followed these two :lolbron: I never heard about Nas getting drunk and hitting women tho :yeshrug:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
As a Nas fan, it doesnt seem like she's lying but she's saying things in a way to make her look good. She didnt flat out say Nas beat her and its probably because she was throwing them hands too with her crazy ass. She even said "I'm 5'10, I dont back down, I'm extremely confrontational." She was def boxin wit him :mjlol:

Homosexual interviewer trying to paint a picture for his agenda tho