Kendrick in 2024: "Drake is a pedo, all pedos should die" Kendrick in 2019: "Leave R Kelly alone or else" "Kodak, jump on this record with ya boy"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
As a person who has completely stopped listening to R. Kelly, Kendrick was making the same argument that people on this very website made about the policy, that it unfairly targeted Black artists.

I can't count how many "they're trying to make Black men the face of {x}" threads we got on here.

Trying to spin this as him defending R. Kelly's behavior is dishonest at even the most basic level.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Sa706.gif

Daps
As a person who has completely stopped listening to R. Kelly, Kendrick was making the same argument that people on this very website made about the policy, that it unfairly targeted Black artists.

I can't count how many "they're trying to make Black men the face of {x}" threads we got on here.

Trying to spin this as him defending R. Kelly's behavior is dishonest at even the most basic level.

Why did he jump on a record with known sex offender Kodak Black? Do that one next :mjgrin:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

And they were wrong too, you have a lot of garbage rap takes on the low.

I hate deadbeat fathers!!!

Future let me get on that Like that record with you!:myman:
You see it. Future is such a bad father sum his kids are literally crash dummies.