Kendrick in 2024: "Drake is a pedo, all pedos should die" Kendrick in 2019: "Leave R Kelly alone or else" "Kodak, jump on this record with ya boy"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree and you my brother and I really appreciate your contributions to this site, especially where you tell about your life living overseas, so me and you definitely ain't gon be mad at each other over some Drake/Dot beef. :pachaha:

With that being said, I concede that with this last record, Dot has officially destroyed Drake :manny: the best man won
That's all I'm saying. yes I'm a Pro Black flabbyhead so I'm more of Dot's wave I like the lyrical back and forth but I'm not getting paid to root for either side.

Lyric for Lyric they're equal and if kept to strictly Lyrics Drake probably could make the better banger.

shyt is sorta like the Jay/ Nas beef Superugly was a great record and like admit talking about fukking homie's baby momma should've knocked out Nas.

But Ether Hit different and him literally sonning Jay killed him. but what really killed Jay was he had no response to Ether

Strategically it would make sense for Drake to sit this one out but if he came with an undeniable hit It would be like Nottibop, The nikkas didn't do nothing to that kid themselves but they made a banger so they won by default.

If I were drake that's the tact I would take.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The obvious answer is that he doesn’t really think Drake is a pedophile , he (and a gang of people on here as well) just hates Drake enough to pretend they do as a way to tarnish him….and worse, doesn’t even feel that strongly about it in the first place…hence this ridiculous “yeah I know he’s literally on film pissing on a 13 year old, but I’m making a nuanced stance for protecting R Kelly’s music as a BLACK MAN :obama:“ argument people are spinning….its the same concern trolling people will have for Drake simply talking to some 16 chick, but make impassioned defenses and filibustering about Michael Jackson literally sleeping with random little boys

Short answer: Kendrick and lots of people are performatively and sanctimoniously full of shyt
MJ shyt is cap but I get what u saying.