Kendrick in 2024: "Drake is a pedo, all pedos should die" Kendrick in 2019: "Leave R Kelly alone or else" "Kodak, jump on this record with ya boy"

Daps
E4N4gcvWUAI6bV-.jpg

What was ya feelin Kendrick.... Gettin in that Kung Fu Kenny bag feelin the need to beat somethin? :francis:

XXXTentacion-and-Ayala.jpg.webp
He was never proven guilty and she’s gone back and forth on what actually happened, so it’s just he said she said, and if we playing by that rule then being a pedo is worse

XXXTentacion Ex Girlfriend Geneva ADMITS she LIED he never touched her

:unimpressed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Everybody in hip hop is fake. EVERYBODY. This is the point I was trying to get through to a breh the other day, I think it was @Wiseborn
I don't know who is doing what and no doubt I can't beleive Audrey wouldn't sue if K. Dot was outright lying, But at the end of the day if we're going off who's the bigger fraud that would be drake.

Again this shyt could've been left at the sub level Drake's been trying to big bro the industry forever.

Drake says he studies Hip Hop disses I don't see how he thought he could win if he took shyt personal I mean if we just compare Baby mothers Drake loses right there.

Really Kenny played Drake waited till he jumped out with attacks on family then emptied the clip before nikkas could digest Drake's song.

The timing was brillant because he didn't even let people say that Family Matters was a bop before he unleased Meet the Grahams.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Daps
I don't know who is doing what and no doubt I can't beleive Audrey wouldn't sue if K. Dot was outright lying, But at the end of the day if we're going off who's the bigger fraud that would be drake.

Again this shyt could've been left at the sub level Drake's been trying to big bro the industry forever.

Drake says he studies Hip Hop disses I don't see how he thought he could win if he took shyt personal I mean if we just compare Baby mothers Drake loses right there.

Really Kenny played Drake waited till he jumped out with attacks on family then emptied the clip before nikkas could digest Drake's song.

The timing was brillant because he didn't even let people say that Family Matters was a bop before he unleased Meet the Grahams.

Meet the Grahams? Over half the song was about a daughter who don't exist that Drake literally fed bad info to Kenny about through a "mole" who was really a double agent.

How you say this man a master manipulator and don't understand when he's manipulating YOU?? :mindblown:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Meet the Grahams? Over half the song was about a daughter who don't exist that Drake literally fed bad info to Kenny about through a "mole" who was really a double agent.

How you say this man a master manipulator and don't understand when he's manipulating YOU?? :mindblown:
All Drake has to say is that's a Lie. I mean he was trying to stop Like that but these wild allegations are just some hip hop shyt?

Why hasn't Drake accused Kenny of being gay If we're just talking.

The point is Drake started this and just like with The Story of Adidon he shut up. Drake could've come back with a banger but he was embrassed.

Even the back n forth with Ross he low key waived the white flag because Ross is like 50 they don't stop the trolling.

Ross keeps calling him whiteboy and it will start to stick.

Again if Drake just kept it on lyrics he could've hung with Kenny made a few bangers and won, going personal doesn't work for Drake because he's low key ashamed of who he is.

Future got a gang of kids no dead beat father tag embasses him.

Daps
All Drake has to say is that's a Lie. I mean he was trying to stop Like that but these wild allegations are just some hip hop shyt?

Why hasn't Drake accused Kenny of being gay If we're just talking.

The point is Drake started this and just like with The Story of Adidon he shut up. Drake could've come back with a banger but he was embrassed.

Even the back n forth with Ross he low key waived the white flag because Ross is like 50 they don't stop the trolling.

Ross keeps calling him whiteboy and it will start to stick.

Again if Drake just kept it on lyrics he could've hung with Kenny made a few bangers and won, going personal doesn't work for Drake because he's low key ashamed of who he is.

Future got a gang of kids no dead beat father tag embasses him.

Drake did say it was a lie, what are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Drake addressed the White Boy comment on wax last night and went at Ross AGAIN :pachaha:

What are you talking about with the gay allegations? Are you saying that's what you would do, just make stuff up?

Drake said stuff that he's being told by somebody, he aint just making stuff up obvious.

:sas2: and unlike Kendrick, it seems that Drake got better sources

Again, Dot got played by Drake. Dot really thought he was coming with another Story of Adidon where he was going to destroy Drakes life by revealing he was hiding another child and breh never even stopped to consider that that would be too good to be true. He never stopped to consider that he was being given false info.

He hates Drake so much that he's willing to run with ANYTHING and Drake used that against him

Meet the Grahams won't have any replay value by this time next week once TMZ finishes their investigation and proved that Kendrick was spitting :duck: on that record.

How you gon keep playing it when half the record AT LEAST has been proven to be false? :mindblown:

We have never had anything like this happen before. Drake outmanuevered and played Dot, what a sneaky jew :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Drake did say it was a lie, what are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Drake addressed the White Boy comment on wax last night and went at Ross AGAIN :pachaha:

What are you talking about with the gay allegations? Are you saying that's what you would do, just make stuff up?

Drake said stuff that he's being told by somebody, he aint just making stuff up obvious.

:sas2: and unlike Kendrick, it seems that Drake got better sources

Again, Dot got played by Drake. Dot really thought he was coming with another Story of Adidon where he was going to destroy Drakes life by revealing he was hiding another child and breh never even stopped to consider that that would be too good to be true. He never stopped to consider that he was being given false info.

He hates Drake so much that he's willing to run with ANYTHING and Drake used that against him

Meet the Grahams won't have any replay value by this time next week once TMZ finishes their investigation and proved that Kendrick was spitting :duck: on that record.

How you gon keep playing it when half the record AT LEAST has been proven to be false? :mindblown:

We have never had anything like this happen before. Drake outmanuevered and played Dot, what a sneaky jew :pachaha:
First of all I'm not 1000% invested in this "beef"so I'm not reading all the tweets or even going line by line on any of this stuff.

Lets examine where this shyt started Kenny basically said fukk the top 3 I'm the best, same energy he had since that verse from the Big Sean song.

Drake could've kept it on sub level like he did with Hov but Drake took it as a chance to solidify the few purists who didn't 100% fukk with Drake.

All this beef shyt is what you choose to beleive. Drake that Kenny's wife is non Black and that his son isn't his. If you're a Drake stan You'd take him at his word.

Is Drake a Pedo? as a flabbyhead from the Boom Bap era I don't think Kenny means this literally he's mainly referring to wave riding Drake attaching himself to anybody hot so it's wierd to be talking to 13 year old Millie Bobby Brown but Drake wasn't fukking her or grooming her.

Again essentially Drake is a fraud the nikka said I like my girls BBW the same reason why he's acting like he's trying to fukk Sexxy Redd Sexxy Redd has a wave and Drake is riding it.

Drake likes lightskins Kenny Likes lightskins Kenny owns it Drake hides it.

Like I said the issue is Drake is embrassed and insecure and there's a 50% chance that he would address this on another diss record.

The reason why the white boy shyt hits so hard is again the wave riding, He started off as a alt emo kid, then he's this playa playa Then he was on his Dancehall Drake shyt then Afrobeat Drake then he was running around with 21 Savage like he's a super gangsta

which one is it?

Again Lyric for Lyric ( not counting possible ghostwriters) it could go either way but if we go the sassy exposure route who looks less crediatble here?

Daps
First of all I'm not 1000% invested in this "beef"so I'm not reading all the tweets or even going line by line on any of this stuff.

Then why you speaking on something that you don't even know what's happening? :what:

I can't in good conscience read the rest of your comment, no.
full

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then why you speaking on something that you don't even know what's happening? :what:

I can't in good conscience read the rest of your comment, no.
full
Cool. i mean at the end of the day these are two millionaires no matter what happens both of them are good.

there's no need to turn this into the west coast east coast beef both of them live in LA.

Daps
Cool. i mean at the end of the day these are two millionaires no matter what happens both of them are good.

there's no need to turn this into the west coast east coast beef both of them live in LA.

I agree and you my brother and I really appreciate your contributions to this site, especially where you tell about your life living overseas, so me and you definitely ain't gon be mad at each other over some Drake/Dot beef. :pachaha:

With that being said, I concede that with this last record, Dot has officially destroyed Drake :manny: the best man won