Kendrick Lamar Officially Debuts The First Number 1 Rap Diss Song

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
New numbers is different.

Youtube, TikTok, streaming rules, and TMZ material/radio in last place You can DOMINATE two of these and come with something that resonates so hard in one medium that it bleeds into another. Play games with pulling back the copyright rules and now we have something that I would have NEVER thought I'd ever see.

Las Vegas main hip hop station is looking for EVERY REASON to play this so I can't imagine what its doing west of Barstow. Keep in mind they are bleeping out the word "townsfolk" but letting "HE A 69 GOD" blare at every chance.

Also this song needs a video but it looks like we are never gonna get it lol

Surpassed Nas and Ether officially :wow:

Oh yeah.

I see why the radio freestyles were so effective because diss songs would really just be a lot of ramping up before really the real diss came. Granted Ether HAD the payoff and in spades but we didn't need the first verse at all

This, Euphoria, and Meet The Grahams he's literally just biting his face off the whole fukking time.

Last edited:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps

Youtube, TikTok, streaming rules, and TMZ material/radio in last place You can DOMINATE two of these and come with something that resonates so hard in one medium that it bleeds into another. Play games with pulling back the copyright rules and now we have something that I would have NEVER thought I'd ever see.

Las Vegas main hip hop station is looking for EVERY REASON to play this so I can't imagine what its doing west of Barstow. Keep in mind they are bleeping out the word "townsfolk" but letting "HE A 69 GOD" blare at every chance.

Does the copyright thing allowing streamers to monetize their videos add to the song numbers?

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Does the copyright thing allowing streamers to monetize their videos add to the song numbers?

My washed ass is not qualified to answer this question but I'm sure someone here has the answer. If that's the case this song is going to run into August. And watch the Biden/Harris campaign try to co-opt it going into November :scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

People from pgLang said a video is coming.

Yes, since each reaction is a "spin" of the songs.

Fred.

kidsinamerica_

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Kendrick has 3 songs all in the top 10. I wonder what all three have in common? Must be something to do with a certain someone.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

And they all against the same person
r0sdbc.png