Kentucky allows public schools to teach Bible classes

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised that all southern states didn't already have this. I'm from (east) TN and in HS we had elective bible classes. To be honest, it's pretty much impossible to do the whole separation of church and state down here anyway. There was always ways to sneak that in schools anyway.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You do realize religion directly contradicts science right?
1.)I addressed this in my post
2.)there are plenty of Christian scientist
3.)this doesn't affect anyone in a negative way if they aren't forced
4.)Religious studies is offered as a major and theology is taught at Master's and PHD levels in college.
5.)don't be so intolerant. :yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I see nothing wrong with this. We had assemblies every week in which we'd listen to Bible stories and sing songs of praise at my primary school. The Bible is very good for teaching kids about morality.

I agree bro. . . I agree fully. It's just that in these times, the ungodly and immoral use these laws to troll kids. They'll use this to push Satanic Bible classes on kids, just to troll.

There's no safe space for good people in this country anymore.

you two obviously FORGOT what country yall are in :skip:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
American schools don't already have RE as a class? :ohhh:

I liked it when I was in school, wasn't just catholic stuff we learned about though, was all the major world religions had a block.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
If Drag queens are allowed to come in the classroom and read LGBT friendly books to children then i see no issue with this we need a balance or the entire country will be filled with bruce/caitlyn jenners