Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
at people saying kmart was trash :shaq2:

he was a beast at natti and them jersey teams

Like I said on here before. Dudes have a 5 year memory span on sports

KMART was one of the most dominant power forwards of his era. He played the position the way it is meant to be played

If you dudes like NOAH then say that, but he's a soft player, he's nowhere near as intimidating and dominant as KMART was - he's well within his right to clown that man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk cares what he did at Cincinnati he was number one pick in the worst draft of All-Time. K-Mart didn't even play much his first two years and only averaged 10/7 his junior year, he had a great senior year don't act like he was a transcendent college player he wasn't.

:patrice:

Were you watching college ball back then?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Old school, New School.. you need to learn tho......

Get that bullshyt deflection out of here..... you just told on yourself that you never seen K Mart really play... aint nobody trying to say Kenyon is a HOF, but he was a better ball player than Noah for sure.... matter of fact, he's the only player that I know had those types of injuries to his knees and still became a productive player after the fact.........

nikkas in here actually caping for Joakim....... :deadrose: What a time to be alive...... :heh:

I saw KMart feast in the WOAT conference then become a role player/goon after signing that fat ass contract with Denver.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Put up some arguments or :camby:

In the worst fukking draft ever. A draft so bad, it only had 3 total all-star selections OVERALL :camby:

Joakim was 1st team All-NBA, DPOY and legit ran the offense from the point especially with Rose down so much. I'd give Martin a big edge when it comes to scoring but nothing else. His only all star game, the east had no big men outside of Big ben/Jermaine (which explains why guys like Antonio Davis, Magloire & Brad Miller were making it)
1sr team All NBA?

So what the media was on his dikk like they were on the Bulls dikk that don't mean shyt. Joakim is trash and has always been trash

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During Roses injury....Noah was basically the Anchor on offense. The offense ran thru him. the ball always touched his hands. he wouldn't give the ball up on rebounds, he would jus take it down the court. Their offense was mainly big to big passing from the Top to the post or inside big passing. All done with Noah. K Mart was 1 of my fav players. i dnt even normally watch college, but i use to watch him....Offensively, as in Athleticism, he has an edge over Jo... but thats pretty much it. Cant call i guy a bum as if u never was That nikka
That year the offense ran pretty much through Noah, Bulls had like the 29th worst offense in the league.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw KMart feast in the WOAT conference then become a role player/goon after signing that fat ass contract with Denver.

WOAT conference huh? If that's going to be your talking point, what's different about that conference then as opposed to now since Joakim played in the same conference?

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
WOAT conference huh? If that's going to be your talking point, what's different about that conference then as opposed to now since Joakim played in the same conference?

You're not really comparing the east in 2002-04 to the east in 2014, are you? :jbhmm:

Like those Nets teams faced someone like LeBron or the Heat big 3.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not really comparing the east in 2002-04 to the east in 2014, are you? :jbhmm:

Like those Nets teams faced someone like LeBron or the Heat big 3.

That's irrelevant.... You're saying the entire conference was trash.... and we're not comparing teams, we're comparing players...... stay on topic......

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
That's irrelevant.... You're saying the entire conference was trash.... and we're not comparing teams, we're comparing players...... stay on topic......

Nah, I'm saying the east was :trash: during those Nets runs. All the best players in the east: AI, TMac, PP, VC... had some trash around them.

Up until the Pistons took over, you could pretty much guarantee who came out west would have an easy finals.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Different eras the east was historically weak for one and my point about kidd was that a dude that couldn't score had to lead the team in scoring because dudes like martin were limited offensively. I liked martin and the nets team personally we loved the squad where i grew up at.

I was a fan of kmart and them. They had a fun product on the floor. They were lob city waaaaaay before the clippers.

RJ and Kmart off the glass from Kidd :banderas:

The way Kmart would block someone and rebound the ball with one hand and in one motion :banderas:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bu bu but Kenyon was a beast at 'Natti, yeah he was but how about Noah in NCAA... :shaq2:
X59851__14756.1417892733.500.659.jpg

-Repeated as National Champion ('06, '07)
-NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player (26/15 with 5 blocks against top seeded Villanova and 16/9 with championship record 6 blocks against UCLA in '06)
-NCAA All-American
-left college as Junior
-drafted 9th in a much stronger draft class (Oden, Durant, Horford, Conley) than the W.O.A.T. '00 draft

Martin's collegiate career is not as decorated as Noah's, Noah would have been the first pick in the '00 NBA draft. A four year college player with a broken leg, and questionable skillset outside of athleticism would not go number one in the modern era.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That year the offense ran pretty much through Noah, Bulls had like the 29th worst offense in the league.
It would have been better than 29th if he had better shooters around him. The point is you could run an offense through Noah because he could push the ball on the break for a big man and he was a very smart post passer, offensive rebounder, and an elite screen setter. K-Mart is not a guy you can run an offense through. K-Mart was athletic he wasn't as skilled as Noah, and didn't have the impact Noah could bring to a team.

Last edited:

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
It would have been better than 29th if he had better shooters around him. The point is you could run an offense through Noah because he could push the ball on the break for a big man and he was a very smart low post passer, and an elite screen setter. K-Mart is not a guy you can run an offense through.

They traded Deng early in the sason and Rose played like 10 games that year. Their best scoring option that year might have been DJ Augustin :mjlol: :dead: