Kevin Durant and King James speak on Old heads talking down on the new generation

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol i know what you tryna say but Shaq lasted just about as long as any big man did as far as prime goes if you look it up. Came in the league at 20 and was :flabbynsick: at 34. That’s about right bruh
Breh shaq use to come into the season fat and outta shape one of the main things that pissed kobe off about him. Shag laziness and questionable work ethic.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barkley tells countless stories about Doc and Moses teaching him shyt about life. These players are too coddled these days. Everything is "hating".

Doc and Moses were his vets on the 76ers, they were his teammates, they were his OGs. Similar to what Udonis Haslem & Jimmy Butler probably are to Bam Adebayo & Tyler Herro. Or CP3 to Booker & Ayton. Draymond & Steph to James Wiseman

To compare that dynamic to former players getting on TV, Twitter & podcasts talking shyt about players they clearly don’t have that type of relationship with is a false equivalence.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I totally disagree, its not about the money. Some of the superstardom in the past paved the way for the newer generation to make money.

This was about pride & ego... Shaq & TNT got exactly what they wanted which was a click bait soundbite. There was no need for him to say that to Mitchell like that especially given how sensitive Shaq is. Mitchell handled that with class and made Shaq look even dumber.

And when did shaq become the authoritative figure head of big men when one can argue its a reach to even put him 8th or 9th all time and he the luxury of prime kobe/wade.. Not saying he wasn't great at some point in his career, but he was also selfish and very lazy and hes way too sensitive to throw stones at anyone...

I don't know, but in this clip he called himself the president of the big man alliance at 1:54