Kevin Durant Has Done Absolutely Nothing With His Career Since Leaving Golden State

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph can't even ma

Kd was the finals mvp TWICE on one of the best teams ever, nothing more to say. Facts are facts.

Bytch ass way to defend. This nikka don’t know basketball which is why he ducks more in -depth discussion.

WHY WASN’T KD ABLE TO BEAT STEPH, HEAD TO HEAD, IN THE PLAYOFFS?

WHY HAS HE ONLY HAD CHAMPIONSHIP SUCCESS WHEN PLAYING ON STEPH’S TEAM WHILE STEPH WON WITHOUT HIM, MULTIPLE TIMES?

WHY HAS DURANT BEEN SWEPT BY THE SAME CELTICS THAT STEPH BEAT IN ROUTE TO A CHAMPIONSHIP?

If Durant can’t replicate that FMVP success without Steph’s help but Steph can replicate his championship success WITHOUT DURANT, what does that mean?

You keep bringing up the FMVP in a series where Ty Lue said the defense was focused on not letting Steph go off and that he was the bigger defensive focus.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
What has KD done but fail on two different superteams?

Please tell us how he failed on "two different superteams"?

Phoenix isn't a superteam.

The Brooklyn superteam only lasted 1 playoff run in which Kyrie and Harden went down injured.

So I'm gonna ask you again how did he fail?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch ass way to defend. This nikka don’t know basketball which is why he ducks more in -depth discussion.

WHY WASN’T KD ABLE TO BEAT STEPH, HEAD TO HEAD, IN THE PLAYOFFS?

WHY HAS HE ONLY HAD CHAMPIONSHIP SUCCESS WHEN PLAYING ON STEPH’S TEAM WHILE STEPH WON WITHOUT HIM, MULTIPLE TIMES?

WHY HAS DURANT BEEN SWEPT BY THE SAME CELTICS THAT STEPH BEAT IN ROUTE TO A CHAMPIONSHIP?

If Durant can’t replicate that FMVP success without Steph’s help but Steph can replicate his championship success WITHOUT DURANT, what does that mean?

You keep bringing up the FMVP in a series where Ty Lue said the defense was focused on not letting Steph go off and that he was the bigger defensive focus.
KD's best playoff appearance was in Brooklyn so this invalidates your whole point. Secondly, TY Lue employing a dumb ass strategy doesn't change the fact that KD was the best player on the court and it's not even up for debate. 2 finals mvps, the end.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
KD didn't owe the Warriors shyt.

They needed him because they couldn't stop the LeBron/Kyrie combo for shyt

And he was their best player in the Finals

And the GM and that role player were being disrespectful, even though they were the ones that called him

He should have never went there to begin with. He allowed them to use him. Then threw him out when they were done, so no sympathy for him

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
KD didn't owe the Warriors shyt.

They needed him because they couldn't stop the LeBron/Kyrie combo for shyt

And he was their best player in the Finals

And the GM and that role player were being disrespectful, even though they were the ones that called him

He should have never went there to begin with. He allowed them to use him. Then threw him out when they were done, so no sympathy for him
Yep, warriors players and fans treated him like shyt, who didn't see this coming :skip:. You have warriors fans in here who won't even give him credit for winning finals mvps. I've always said, if he was going to leave he should have went anywhere BUT the warriors. His biggest career mistake was ever going there, it was a beta move and they( warriors fans) treat him like one for making that decision.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
KD had nothing to do with that 4th. :mjlol:

Confidence to win? They already won one before KD, and it took a Draymond suspension to keep them from winning in 2016.
Golden State was up 3-1 in that series. Ppl are no trying to retconn that series into a dogfight, when it was almost guaruanteed the series was all but over prior to the Draymond suspension. They won 73 games without KD, and Steph was a league MVP, who would've won Finals MVP in 2016.

KD has done nothing before or after. Don't give KD credit for GS winning in 2022, when we've seent them win a title before KD got there. :mjlol:
That was the worst collapse in finals history and they woulda been hearing about all season the following year. It went from that, to getting KD and it being a foregone conclusion they were winning. All the pressure went out the window with that. You acting like going to three straight finals after that collapse and winning two of them did nothing in regards to winning the fourth run. That’s just you diminishing KDs contributions. Again no KD and we’re not calling Klay and Dray HOFers

Get this bullshyt the fukk outta here :mjlol:

You may have a point if Draymond and Klay balled during that playoff run. It was Steph, Poole, and Weed (2 players that werent on those championship teams) that carried nikkas to that ring.
So y’all get there without Klay/Dray?:russell::rudy:

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
KD stans going stupid and delusional with their takes :dead:
I don’t worship men like you nikkas on here. But KD, Kyrie, and Steph are some of my favorite players to watch so I got ppl on both sides. Facts are Kyrie completely outplayed Curry, dropped the biggest finals gamewinner of all time (maybe outside of MJs) on his headtop and the warriors had no one to match up with LBJ. They absolutely needed KD to bounce back from that collapse

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell us how he failed on "two different superteams"?

Phoenix isn't a superteam.

The Brooklyn superteam only lasted 1 playoff run in which Kyrie and Harden went down injured.

So I'm gonna ask you again how did he fail?
Brooklyn signed him to win one series? I have never heard this many injury pleas in my life. Teams that miss out on a chip due to injury usually bounce back the next year and prove it. These nikkas aint make it to the deadline :mjlol: PHX traded all that for him to win one series (after doing that the year before and going to the Finals the year before that)?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Brooklyn signed him to win one series? I have never heard this many injury pleas in my life. Teams that miss out on a chip due to injury usually bounce back the next year and prove it. These nikkas aint make it to the deadline :mjlol: PHX traded all that for him to win one series (after doing that the year before and going to the Finals the year before that)?

What don't you understand?

The superteam was KD, Kyrie and Harden. Kyrie and Harden got injured against The Bucks.

The following year Harden left before the playoffs.

You're making it sound like KD, Kyrie and Harden were all on the court at the same time and lost four games in a series together.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What don't you understand?

The superteam was KD, Kyrie and Harden. Kyrie and Harden got injured against The Bucks.

The following year Harden left before the playoffs.

You're making it sound like KD, Kyrie and Harden were all on the court at the same time and lost four games in a series together.
Dude was brought in to win chips. He didnt in Brooklyn. Thats failure. So far he has failed to do so in PHX.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it’s finally open season on KD

He shouldve joined the Knicks when he had a chance

Knicks fans would’ve gave him the keys to the city

Regardless Knicks championship coming soon