Kevin Feige calls a Fox and Marvel Studios partnership "An Impossibility"

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Told y'all. FOX wasn't giving up shyt after Deadpool.

Yup. Mickey should go after the Fantastic Four franchise rights. If it's one thing that the disney Marvel films are lacking in are the Villains.

Doom and Galactus alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Well they may not partner but they need to sell F4 to them before the rights revert back. Wasting $ on another production wouldn't be smart move on Fox's part.

They have like 6 or 7 years before they have to go into production or they lose the rights

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FF4 reboot came out last year so they got 5 years to get rolling. I think all they have to do is be in pre production i think to keep the rights not release a movie but even that costs millions. Not worth it honestly if u gonna half ass it again. Fox could eat well off an EU of Xmen alone.

I think marvel beef with fox is deeper and they dont want to front or give them nikkas a free penny for shyt. Stall em out like with daredevil and ghost rider

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If i were them i would connect the F4 universe to the X-Men

They were going to until F4 tanked

I think Marvel wants the First Family back...I think they want it BAD. But I think their going to let Fox tighten the noose around their own necks. I mean look at that studio right now. They couldn't even keep the Deadpool team together and that movie literally saved the ass of almost everyone involved. X-Men is in a state of flux, they can't get Gambit off the ground and Wolverine is about to end. If ANY X-Men related movie flops or Deadpool doesn't knock it out the park, then the execs at Fox are going to be looking for salvation, at that point they cab either roll the dice and put out some more bullshyt or play nice with Marvel