Kevin Feige calls a Fox and Marvel Studios partnership "An Impossibility"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Marvel wants the First Family back.

The first thing that popped into my mind was M.O.P. :dead:

As far as the rest of your post, I agree.

Lol..he said he don't care about the x men. The most profitable comic franchise of the last 30 years...lol. the internet, folks:laugh:

Their cinematic track record has been very spotty....at this point I don't care about them either. I'd be far more excited for the MCU getting FF4 back then a cross over with the X-Men.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FF is nowhere near that important to fans..people just Doom to bail out their villain issues.

Bingo. Doom (and Galactus, and a few others) are really the only reason I'd care about that.

But who is or isn't important is really irrelevant these days. "Guardians Of The Galaxy" made $770 mill and "Dr. Strange" is currently at $570 mill. An MCU based FF4 movie would make bank.

Fred.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bingo. Doom (and Galactus, and a few others) are really the only reason I'd care about that.

But who is or isn't important is really irrelevant these days. "Guardians Of The Galaxy" made $770 mill and "Dr. Strange" is currently at $570 mill. An MCU based FF4 movie would make bank.

Fred.

That's the assumption..we'll see.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Yup their villain gallery with silver surfer and franklin richards is the only reason i want them in the MCU.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yup. Mickey should go after the Fantastic Four franchise rights. If it's one thing that the disney Marvel films are lacking in are the Villains.

Doom and Galactus alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9a2226402db5071f2b4808d1f755cb81.jpg