NoVA
wUR61RK.png
:bryan:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not surprised...fox and marvel aint been playing nice when it comes to the properties fox owns, and that shyt aint gonna change no time soon.....

also, i dont know why everyone wanna keep putting most the blame on fox, that shyt falls on marvel's side...like i said in another thread: fox not the one killing off mutants in comics; fox not the one trying to replace mutants with inhumans; fox not the one that ended the FF comics; etc....that's all marvel's doing cause they pissed fox wont just give them the rights back...marvel been the one spiting it's own face by cutting off it's nose....i mean, hell, before the emails leaked & sony had to go through with the deal of spidey, marvel even went as far as making iron man the center of the comic universe instead of spidey, just to spite sony lol....i understand why: it's business...you dont wanna promote your competitor shyt, but marvel acting like it's not business on anyone else's side...seriously, they making bank and backed by disney, aka hand over fist ....if they wanted the rights that bad, they couldve easily worked out a deal by now....but they trying to get the rights back for the low, which fox not trying to do...fox know they sitting on a goldmine.....it was business when they sold the rights, it'll be business if they get them back....

...and dont think fox wont make another movie just to keep the rights...they dont care how the movie performs, the rights are what's important...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
FF is nowhere near that important to fans..people just Doom to bail out their villain issues.
The team ups could be insane though. You don't wanna see a Human Torch and Spidey buddy cop movie breh? With them pissing off The Thing for half the movie cause of their antics? Breh the possibilities are endless with a movie like that. I personally fukking love the FF, and the only problem with getting them off the ground film wise is these film makers think they can just rely on their name like it holds weight in this day and age. Creativity in the storyline has always been what separated the FF from other comics. Their situations are fukking ridiculous at all times. They constantly take care of shyt that's just absolutely fukking reality shaping in so many different ways all the time. Movie execs are about the east buck. How can we get them to laugh. Look at this cute tree. I don't see anyone doing the FF justice for real

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Eh... whatever
Keep making garbage ass X-Men fliks you mudda sc*nts

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For Christ sake just give up Doom already Fox. You had 3 times to get him right and fukked up every last one of them. You can keep the corny ass F4. Disney can shut them down by releasing another Incredibles movie. The first one was better than all of those wack F4 movies combined.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well they may not partner but they need to sell F4 to them before the rights revert back. Wasting $ on another production wouldn't be smart move on Fox's part.
They don't need to do anything but hold onto those rights and try to make money from them. All this nonsense about them needing to let the rights revert to Marvel/Disney is just fanboy wishing because it makes no business sense for Fox as a company.
They threw that Josh Trank FF movie together like a week before the usage deal ran out just to make sure they retained the rights. It is pretty obvious that FOX figures it is better to wait and hope for an unexpected DEADPOOL like hit with another FF movie than give the rights back and lose out on that comic book movie loot.
They also still have the option up their sleeve of a combined FF/X-Men universe which would be more than enough reason to continue telling Marvel to kick rocks.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
For Christ sake just give up Doom already Fox. You had 3 times to get him right and fukked up every last one of them. You can keep the corny ass F4. Disney can shut them down by releasing another Incredibles movie. The first one was better than all of those wack F4 movies combined.
You can't really have Doom without the FF4 though..

That's like cereal without the milk

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They don't need to do anything but hold onto those rights and try to make money from them. All this nonsense about them needing to let the rights revert to Marvel/Disney is just fanboy wishing because it makes no business sense for Fox as a company.
They threw that Josh Trank FF movie together like a week before the usage deal ran out just to make sure they retained the rights. It is pretty obvious that FOX figures it is better to wait and hope for an unexpected DEADPOOL like hit with another FF movie than give the rights back and lose out on that comic book movie loot.
They also still have the option up their sleeve of a combined FF/X-Men universe which would be more than enough reason to continue telling Marvel to kick rocks.
Uh that was the last plan to combine FF and X-MEN. They can't get FF off the ground. Yeah keep making FF movies. They will get 0 support from anyone who has seen the previous three. Especially if they half ass it.
They can do what they want but what is the smart play for them? Keeping FF is not smart is what I'm saying.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You right about this but Marvel needs Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, FF4 and Galactus

I think it would be a great move...and I honestly think Marvel Studios has a better chance of negotiating a similar deal with Fox that they have with Sony for those characters. However, there are ways to get around not having them.

Silver Surfer = Use Nova (Frankie Raye) or any other lesser known heralds

Dr. Doom = I think Zemo or a return of the Red Skull could fill his shoes

F4 = I don't think they're that essential to what the MCU has built up so far

Galactus = Highlight some of the other Marvel Cosmic entities

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think it would be a great move...and I honestly think Marvel Studios has a better chance of negotiating a similar deal with Fox that they have with Sony for those characters. However, there are ways to get around not having them.

Silver Surfer = Use Nova (Frankie Raye) or any other lesser known heralds

Dr. Doom = I think Zemo or a return of the Red Skull could fill his shoes

F4 = I don't think they're that essential to what the MCU has built up so far

Galactus = Highlight some of the other Marvel Cosmic entities

I really like Red Skull as a villain.

Seeing Nova will just make me want to see Silver Surfer more so that won't work for me :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not surprised...fox and marvel aint been playing nice when it comes to the properties fox owns, and that shyt aint gonna change no time soon.....

also, i dont know why everyone wanna keep putting most the blame on fox, that shyt falls on marvel's side...like i said in another thread: fox not the one killing off mutants in comics; fox not the one trying to replace mutants with inhumans; fox not the one that ended the FF comics; etc....that's all marvel's doing cause they pissed fox wont just give them the rights back...marvel been the one spiting it's own face by cutting off it's nose....i mean, hell, before the emails leaked & sony had to go through with the deal of spidey, marvel even went as far as making iron man the center of the comic universe instead of spidey, just to spite sony lol....i understand why: it's business...you dont wanna promote your competitor shyt, but marvel acting like it's not business on anyone else's side...seriously, they making bank and backed by disney, aka hand over fist ....if they wanted the rights that bad, they couldve easily worked out a deal by now....but they trying to get the rights back for the low, which fox not trying to do...fox know they sitting on a goldmine.....it was business when they sold the rights, it'll be business if they get them back....

...and dont think fox wont make another movie just to keep the rights...they dont care how the movie performs, the rights are what's important...
FOX doesn't have the opportunity to do any of that to Marvel tho. They only did that when there was no room for negotiation with FOX anyway. Whose fault is that?
Why keep the rights if you are just going to make shytty movies that lose money? The comic community knows by now you have shyt the bed 3 times. You will get no support from any of them who have seen the previous three movies in a new production.
Think of the announcement, "FOX is going to make another FF movie this time starring (insert name) or directed by ( insert name). Fanboys and comic nerds will curse their name if they do that. That's just giving your studio bad PR in the comic book movie space just to spite Marvel. Dumb move.