Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is probably the best performance by an athlete in a movie that I’ve ever seen. Yes he’s playing himself but it wasn’t a glorified cameo, he was actually integral to the plot and the way they weave that 2012 Celtics-Sixers playoff series into the overall story was dope

Great movie. If you’re into sports betting, the NBA or distinctly remember the vibe in New York in 2012 I highly recommend it

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Is probably the best performance by an athlete in a movie that I’ve ever seen. Yes he’s playing himself but it wasn’t a glorified cameo, he was actually integral to the plot and the way they weave that 2012 Celtics-Sixers playoff series into the overall story was dope

Great movie. If you’re into sports betting, the NBA or distinctly remember the vibe in New York in 2012 I highly recommend it
Penny and shaq were great.in blue.chips

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

LT was great in any given Sunday as well.

Eddie George is the.best athlete turned.actor ever. His scenes in season 1 of Ballets.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Eddie had me wanting to pull up on the Rock

Read that he did drama work in college. It shows. Hopefully he can get some more roles.
Rock really should have put him in the show after that

I forgot that Denzels son John David was in the Nfl as a running back so technically he.is a.athlete turned actor as well