Kevin Garnett Ordered to Pay $100,000 a Month in Child and Spousal Support

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Lol at these post saying pick the right one. That's like telling someone get a better job:mjlol::lolbron::francis:

Also she didn't care about no cheating she thought her prenup fund hit her magic number for divorce but come to find out that shyt was empty:mjgrin:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Lol at these post saying pick the right one. That's like telling someone get a better job:mjlol::lolbron::francis:

Also she didn't care about no cheating she thought her prenup fund hit her magic number for divorce but come to find out that shyt was empty:mjgrin:

Coli jogged say get a better job all the time tho when humble brag threads pop up :dwillhuh:

Daps
mr. garnett sloppy with his money

hell didn't he have the wife and side hoe at the same event at times...he should of KNEW she was counting down.

He make 2012 Miami Lebron and wade look like saints.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
bytch thats what a prenup is, tough luck hoe.

Fight a prenup agreement u signed and then complained about it brehettes

I'll never understand why the courts want to award these "mothers" substantial amounts

Many Entire families being raised on less than 40k per year, yet they need at least 100k a month :mindblown:
A few things I always tell people. First off a prenup is ALWAYS contested when you’re rich. shyt might as well be written in invisible ink. They use inconceivable or under duress or you broke it or anything the fukk else, but they gonna get out. As you see here.

Second. Child support is for the CHILD. Doesn’t matter what it takes to raise A child. They are calculating what YOUR child should get.

A child with a multimillionaire parent, should not be living like his parents make 50k a year. Or 100k. Or even 1 million. He should be living as if you never broke up, because the law is basically on the side of the Bible..... man should provide and never get divorced.

So when you do. Ok cool. Go ahead and go breadwinner. But you made this family and you’re going to continue to pay as if this family lives with you, cause you should have never left in the first place.

So whatever is in that prenup, is not gonna extend to the kids. So even if she gets nothing, she’s gonna get a enough support so the KIDS can maintain that lifestyle, with or without you. Cause most nikkas gonna knock down that payment, if left on their own.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
There’s no point to get married , start a family until u hit your 40s if u an athlete , especially when u can’t stopped fukking different broads

That’s why I will always give Derek Jeter his justice... played in New York with one of top franchises in the history of entire sports, just dated and fukk these broads and didn’t knock any of them up,, got paid well and waited till he was done with baseball and at 41 after 20 years fukking all these randoms and celebrity hoes to finally settle down

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
20b6b233c8a3ab0d999b5225f2eaea48

Kevin Garnett and his estranged wife are still fighting over money in their divorce but in the meantime, KG will be cutting her a hefty monthly check.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the former NBA star was ordered to pay Brandi Garnett $100,000 a month to cover both child and spousal support.

The order is only in effect until they hammer out a permanent deal.

As The Blast first reported, Brandi was seeking 46,000 a month in child support, estimating that she will have the kids 95% of the time. She was also asking for another $146,000 in spousal support and then another $300,000 to cover her legal fees.

In the new ruling, Brandi got the $300,000 she was asking for (of which KG has already paid $75,000) and an additional $225,000.

315260a96b6054a8efa34ac8950b0ab8

Brandi filed for divorce earlier this year. She is seeking physical custody of the former couple's two kids, Kapri and Kavalli.

Kevin filed his response to her divorce filing in February, asking for joint legal and physical custody of the kids.

He also asked the court to terminate spousal support for Brandi, citing a prenup the couple signed a month before the marriage.

Brandi is figthing the prenup, calling it "unconscionable" and arguing that Kevin violated the terms of the agreement.

58c44f62b9b3131d3b751f6524809016

She claims the prenup essentially stated that "almost everything would be his" and she would only receive "an initial payment of S500,000 or S1 million."

According to Brandi, Kevin was supposed to fund a joint account that was to be worth $12 million and that she would receive half if they ever part ways. She says the account had nearly nothing in it when they separated. Brandi believes that by not funding the account, he has breached the terms of the agreement.

Brandi also says the prenup called for her to receive no spousal support.
you know what...

it just dawned on me the solution to this shyt.

What these rich people have to do is to live normal lives. Don't move into a mansion, don't get super crazy cars, etc.

Cause ultimately the judge says that the kid's lifestyle has to been the same. If these people lived in a regular ass gated community I'm sure 10K a month would cover everything.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Fight a prenup agreement u signed and then complained about it brehettes
Actually she is right though. If he didn't breach the prenup he wouldn't be in this mess. But truth be told. Judges override prenups all the time. So I don't say that it's worthless, but they shouldn't be able to do that.

For the life of me. I still don't understand why these cats be getting married when they make so much money. There are VERY FEW. When I say few, I mean like two women that won't go for being strung along years without getting married.

I do understand that they want to have kids at an early age. I get it. So just get hit with the child support, but don't make it a double whammy with spousal support.