☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s no point to get married , start a family until u hit your 40s if u an athlete , especially when u can’t stopped fukking different broads

That’s why I will always give Derek Jeter his justice... played in New York with one of top franchises in the history of entire sports, just dated and fukk these broads and didn’t knock any of them up,, got paid well and waited till he was done with baseball and at 41 after 20 years fukking all these randoms and celebrity hoes to finally settle down
Yep.

These dudes retire at the same age my friends start having kids :mjlol:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you know what...

it just dawned on me the solution to this shyt.

What these rich people have to do is to live normal lives. Don't move into a mansion, don't get super crazy cars, etc.

Cause ultimately the judge says that the kid's lifestyle has to been the same. If these people lived in a regular ass gated community I'm sure 10K a month would cover everything.
The courts DGAF about that. They want to see how much you are making. They always base it off of assets and financial health.

The only thing you can do is not get married. If you have a kid fight her for custody or try to get reasonable CS payments.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep

Dude worked his whole life, for this bytch to come leach off him.

everybody gotta die one day
If this was one of those dudes who ends up with $.12 on their paycheck after paying child support, maybe I could see it. KG will be fine without this money. He knew the situation going in. :yeshrug: I don't know why y'all cry about this shyt every time like this is some new shyt.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
There’s no point to get married , start a family until u hit your 40s if u an athlete , especially when u can’t stopped fukking different broads

That’s why I will always give Derek Jeter his justice... played in New York with one of top franchises in the history of entire sports, just dated and fukk these broads and didn’t knock any of them up,, got paid well and waited till he was done with baseball and at 41 after 20 years fukking all these randoms and celebrity hoes to finally settle down

This and Derek is the only smart mutha fukka out there regarding athletes. Why? Why? Don't they do that. Get retired and played out to start that shyt. I still don't recommend marriage. And if you want kids? Do something different and get a chick to surrogate. This way you will have full custody. You think a chick won't get knocked up for 100k plus medical expenses? The beats paying 100k a month.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No prenup is absolute. They all can be disputed just like any contract. Most states don't allow you to include alimony into a prenup but apparently California is one of the few that does. But you still have to be careful in how you write it. Trying to create a prenup that says I don't give you anything you leave with what you came with will likely get thrown out 10 times out of 10. Especially if you're married for over 5 years (in this case they were married for 15 and have kids).

You can't force them to sign it as a condition of marriage. They also have to have their own lawyers view it.

Now you see how many ways they can be invalidated. How soon after the prenup was presented did she sign it? In California they have to wait at least 7 days before it's signed. She can also dispute that she was forced to sign it or else they wouldn't get married... if so it can get invalidated. Did she have her own independent lawyers review it before she signed it?..if not it's getting invalidate. Are the terms unconscionable? If so it can get invalidated.

The best way I've seen prenups done are like this: $500,000 for every year we're married (this amount varies depending on the net worth), and if we make it to the 5 year mark you get $5 million. Then up it from $500k to $750k a year and if they make it to 10 years then they'll get $10 million. Then you have a final amount 20+ years $25 million or something like that. Then of course include other things you want to protect like family heirlooms, business ownership, antiques, collections, etc.

That's absolute bullshyt. That invalidates 98% of prenups. The fundamental implication of a prenup is that you won't get married if the other person does not sign and agree to it. Imagine if I signed a non-compete agreement and I got it thrown out years later because I argued I was forced to sign it or else they wouldn't hire me. What kinda garbage ass logic is that :scust: (not coming at you but, divorce law is criminal).

Daps
I think the kids growing up has to do with the divorce because she wasn't going to leave because of side p*ssy.
he been publicly disrespecting her for over a decade. There kids are old enough to ask questions now

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
#GMB

Whew chillaayy! How much is too much for child and spousal support Roommates? Well, when you’re an accomplished NBA player, $100,000 sounds just about right to a judge.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Kevin Garnett was ordered to pay his estranged wife Brandi Garnett $100,000 a month to cover spousal and child support.

This may be temporary as the order is only valid until they put a permanent deal in place.

Brandi filed for divorce earlier this year and sought physical custody of their two kids, Kavalli and Kapri. Kevin responded with his own filing asking for joint legal and physical custody of the kids.

Kevin apparently also asked the court to remove the spousal support for Brandi as the couple signed a prenup a month before they got married. Brandi is however fighting the prenup and claiming that Kevin violated the terms of the agreement.

Brandi reportedly claims that the prenup stated that “almost everything would be his” adding that she would only receive “an initial payment of S500,000 or S1 million.”

Brandi believes he violated the terms of the agreement because according to her, Kevin was supposed to fund a joint account with $12 million that they would split equally in the event that they separated.

Brandi apparently claims that the account wasn’t what it was said to be, claiming there was nearly nothing in there.

We will keep y’all posted on this tea because it is Lipton!!

Source: Kevin Garnett Reportedly Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child & Spousal Support - The Shade Room

Goddamn. Why.