Kevin Hart Responds To Mike Epps & Aries Spears For First Time

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Earned a new level of respect to Kevin Hart, I might not like all of the projects he does but I respect his hustle game and loyalty.

This brings up a point I've asked people of why black folks gotta tear down black folks for no reason? If you don't like what another person is doing the just ignore them :yeshrug:. I remember when Tyler Perry was hot and booming with his constant projects back in the day and I'm not a fan of his at all but I always respected his hustle from becoming homeless to having his own studios and shows and movies and hire a lot of black people in his projects basically doing the very things that a lot of black people say we should do... yet the main thing I hear from people is ":scust:fukk him he wears a dress he's gay!" What the fukk that got to do with anything?! :snoop:We really got to stop the hate.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
great response...Hart is very hit or miss with me, movie wise, and I was never a huge fan of his stand up. Alot of dudes in many forms of entertainment get help from peers....music, movies, pretty much any form of entertainment.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Typically, you don't have to respond to haters when you are on top like Kev is, but Spears and Epps went after his credibility. He was kinda forced to address it...
And he put it down plain and simple, how can he have some other people come up with his material when 75% of his shyt is his life experiences.
His last two specials are autobiographical, based on his family and experiences in Hollywood. His writing team is there to help formulate and structure his ideas, nothing wrong with that.

Shyt Spears can use a damn writing team, nikka still doing Jay-Z and DMX impersonations from 1999 :skip:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
wow that was a great response by kev, .........always been a fan of his standup but i always gain a new level of respect for him when ever i hear his interviews..fam is genuinely humble and grounded person and always presents himself as just that. i never got the fake phony type no matter how corny and over the top his act is at times..... you could tell him being through the legit up and down life struggles the BS hate/politics rarely if ever phase him....that last interview he did on the breakfast club is a prime example of his realness and dedication.........

people get on him for dropping all these films, fukk it b let the man do his thing in this industry you never know when your time will flame out...especially as comedic act......eventually he'll fallback eat off residuals/royalties and pull the real boss moves behind the scenes while resurfacing in the spotlight here and there like chris rock.....

Hart also did another interview across the way where he told a hilarious story about getting arrested with Buck Wild & Michael Blackson:

Kevin's on 5:15-45:00

not even 10 min in and this shyt got me:laff:......... comedy is goat when your buzzed and high.......

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: guy doesn't have a hating bone in his body
pretty sure if epps or aries wanted to work with him before he woulda did it too
guy makes like 5 movies a year
there were famous before kev but didn't grind like him when thet had their moment
nothing but jealousy and hate