Kevin Hart Responds To Mike Epps & Aries Spears For First Time

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Tried to listen but had to turn that shyt off.
Someone just tell me if denies or confirms that he has a team of writers.
Tha'ts all I wanna know, rest just boils down to what kind of comedy you enjoy:yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Tried to listen but had to turn that shyt off.
Someone just tell me if denies or confirms that he has a team of writers.
Tha'ts all I wanna know, rest just boils down to what kind of comedy you enjoy:yeshrug:

he admits he has 2 dudes that hang with him that write down shyt he says and add suggestions because they know him so well. its difficult to write down everything you say so as a professional its a good idea to have somebody do that. sometimes the funniest shyt comes out when u just chilling with your boys at the bbq.

but he denies having anybody straight up making up jokes for him or stealing jokes from other comedians which is what spears and epps were saying.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
It's funny how both Aries and Mike acting blindsided. They shouldn't have started it--especially Aries.

We talk about the overuse of the term hating, all the time, but; this is it. Like 'em, Love 'em, Hate 'em, whatever, Kevin is doin' it and he's humble with it. He's just working.

Listen to Aries on The Champs Podcast; dude sounds jaded and bitter, because he feels he "deserves" it and he shouldn't have to work for it. Dude is in bad physical shape and wants Hollywood looks. :dahell: Talented, dedicated brothers can't get a look, but, he deserves one? Kev's right...he's mad at himself.

I'll leave Mike alone, I don't follow him much. But, shame on Aries.

Kevin responded the best way you could without just curving the question.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
he admits he has 2 dudes that hang with him that write down shyt he says and add suggestions because they know him so well. its difficult to write down everything you say so as a professional its a good idea to have somebody do that. sometimes the funniest shyt comes out when u just chilling with your boys at the bbq.

but he denies having anybody straight up making up jokes for him or stealing jokes from other comedians which is what spears and epps were saying.
tl;dr he has a team of writers but he exposed epps and spears as some haters tho, they were quick with the replies too :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

I think everybody knows Mike Epps is funnier than Kevin

I dont know why Mike woukd feel the need to talk about Kevin at all
He has his own thing going on..I could see Aries hating but Mike

Comedy is too hard for a fake mofo to survive
If Kev is fake then it will come out and he would be exposed

I think Kev is successful because
1) He works hard as shyt
2) He maintains a postive perspective and humble approach

He draws people to him because he comes across as a genuinely good dude

who doesnt want to see that type of person succeed.
Kev just said it...he understands that social media gives him a chance to connect with his fans...Mike just basically said fukk the fans and that social media shyt. LoL. thats his choice but dont be mad at Kev cause hes killin this shyt

If you see him in the street he is probably more likely to take a picture with you than BIGTIME you and diss you

Who wouldnt root for a person like that. Much less a Black man
putting his people on

I dont givafukk if he has 15 writers. Getcha money nikka !

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
tl;dr he has a team of writers but he exposed epps and spears as some haters tho, they were quick with the replies too :lolbron:

exactly..

On Twitter at that..Mike should just said I already said my piece Ive moved on

If the truth will come out..why do YOU have to be the champion of that cause.
The guy up front with the pitch fork.. hes like the kid snitching on you cause he knows you didnt finish the homework and the teacher gave you a pass

Its not like they are in his circle and know intimate details on the inner workings of how every joke gets told or how every set came about

The nikka is doing Live shows on Tour domestic & international while making movies and doing media pressers, tv guest spots, award shows,
and testing material in small venues Im pretty sure he probably needs a writer

Aries Spears DEFINITELY needs some writers

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
This is why I'm glad I found the Coli. Check out the same thread by those LSA yamps: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...ears-For-First-Time-Gives-Secret-To-Hollywood!

The majority of them lack to ability to objectively analyze Kevin Hart tried to drop on Mike Epps and Aries Spears. What those women do is allow their insecurity to override their logic and ignore the facts that are presented.

K. Hart is showing why he is successful and Aries Spears is still doing the same impressions for 17 yrs.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
what they said didn't come out of Sway mouth, he played exactly what they said. there's nothing to be misunderstood, They wanna call up there to try and bark on Kevin Hart

nikkas getting mad when they made it a big deal, that's not very respectable. You don't need to mention Kevin's name unless you are asked about him and they chose to phrase their comments in the fashion they did. They deserve anything they have coming to them