Kevin Owens a savage brehs

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just made me realize that the only way to get actual heat as a heel in 2015 is to be an dikk to people on social media, they're so oversensitive on there shyt will be like shooting fish in a barrel

If u ever wanna hear Nikki Bella instead of doing money hungry promos...those looks being attacked is the key. Girls have a psychological thing about being over 30...at least those who are more akin to white.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Taking no prisoners....:laugh:

fukk it...there should be more of this from the Fed, and less of this fukking Stephanie McMahon "We are a charitable brand" "we support causes" nonsense.

He should turn his avatar back to the normal color.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Being a heel would be the greatest gig brehs :wow:

Imagine doing my debut angle knocking Nikki Bella out her boots with a Stan Hansen clothesline...heat would be through the roof. Come in..act like youre her fan..just do a brutal STIFF line when she turns around..with the old school CENSORED red "X" across the screen like when the cobra bit Macho..but I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. Lol.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Imagine doing my debut angle knocking Nikki Bella out her boots with a Stan Hansen clothesline...heat would be through the roof. Come in..act like youre her fan..just do a brutal STIFF line when she turns around..with the old school CENSORED red "X" across the screen like when the cobra bit Macho..but I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. Lol.

What?? :laff: :laff: :laff:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@R=G ..... get back in here and explain this shyt :dahell:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
GOAT....:laugh: