Kevin Owens a savage brehs

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Please, there's no need for physical violence against Nikki. Just bring up the fact that no matter how much she uses her Golden dikk for political purposes, he'll never put a ring on it.

Her ego is so fragile and thin skinned that she'll break up right there on live fukking television. She might even cry... :wow:

EDIT: Back on topic. :salute: to KO for keeping the 'fabe alive and being the realest motherfukker in the biz today.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That shyt reminds me of the story Marty Janetty told about Iron Sheik giving some random woman Marty was piping a clothesline and she didn't know how to work so she had to go hospital :dead:
The stories you here about this dude. Next time im bored I might just look up people shooting on him

Daps
Imagine doing my debut angle knocking Nikki Bella out her boots with a Stan Hansen clothesline...heat would be through the roof. Come in..act like youre her fan..just do a brutal STIFF line when she turns around..with the old school CENSORED red "X" across the screen like when the cobra bit Macho..but I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. Lol.
rmHoEMS.gif