Kevin Owens a savage brehs

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Imagine doing my debut angle knocking Nikki Bella out her boots with a Stan Hansen clothesline...heat would be through the roof. Come in..act like youre her fan..just do a brutal STIFF line when she turns around..with the old school CENSORED red "X" across the screen like when the cobra bit Macho..but I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. Lol.

post-53126-Bill-Murray-looks-at-camera-gi-68fK.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Imagine doing my debut angle knocking Nikki Bella out her boots with a Stan Hansen clothesline...heat would be through the roof. Come in..act like youre her fan..just do a brutal STIFF line when she turns around..with the old school CENSORED red "X" across the screen like when the cobra bit Macho..but I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. Lol.

This would LITERALLY be the greatest thing EVER!!

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
You're nice, I'd curb stomp her.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Post of the year

• Dap

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
I'd kick her in the coochie, and then punch her in the throat, then poke her in the eyes, then do a spinning back elbow shot to the back of her neck.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

• Dap

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
If u ever wanna hear Nikki Bella instead of doing money hungry promos...those looks being attacked is the key. Girls have a psychological thing about being over 30...at least those who are more akin to white.

nEqqW0b.gif

Stan Hansen...this muthafukka is old, a woman abuser, illiterate and out of his damn mind...

Thank God for not bein' a Coli nikka...