Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Mufasa Ahadi, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Easy-E

Easy-E Through the storm... Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New Orleans/VA/GA/TN
    Coli Cash:
    $494198.39

Damn.

2. ultraflexed

ultraflexed Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Like trey when Ricky got shot...:russ:

3. ultraflexed

ultraflexed Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

:wow::wow::wow:

4. The Fade

The Fade I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Her country is a failed state that the exploitation they do couldn’t even save it.

They need to be reading economics books instead of worrying about us

sounds like they need to revamp their “superior culture”. Got a whole country with a bottom caste and still losers

5. Balla

Balla Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I really hate when nikkas be giving any non-bw high ratings. bytch be on for 2 seconds and mad nikkas in the chat be saying “10!” “10!”

:mjlol::mjlol:

These dudes probably never dated non-bw because they ain’t shyt just like the rest of them.

They need to stop being so thirsty and stop biggin up these bytches heads.

:mjlol::mjlol:

6. Two Stacks

Two Stacks New Orleans Shoe Lover Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Coli Cash:
    $325000.00

similar situation. 38 with 2 teens, got these these high standards cause her dad, brothers and friend always spoiled her, but she’s always had a average life. Somehow she’s still bougie.

she has moments where she ask if I wanna marry her but then contradicts herself.

yet she says I’m the guy with the most potential she’s ever been around and no one has ever treated her better.

I don’t listen to what she say I watch what she does. shyt is hilarious :lolbron::russ:

7. brandy

brandy All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DMV
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

To add:

She is literally lying. Her family more than likely came to the US highly educated because the US rarely allows Arab immigrants unless they can prove they are Westernized. They didn't build themselves up by their bootstraps, they assimilated. They have "gains" because they don't resist, nor question the system. It's crazy how delusional and jealous they are. They hate us because we can openly embrace our culture and our resistance to white supremacy. We may have our problems, but being open about our blackness and voicing our complaints toward the system is not one of them.

We struggle against white supremacy, they only want to expand it so they can be included. We are not the same.

8. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Have not been in this thread in a minute.

Just catching up but that show he did with the Mothers "Are Modern Mothers Failing Their Daughters" was his best show this year, Top 5 :wow:

He put his soul into that shyt :wow: Dude was educating along with breaking down the whole Black family and Love

That Big Mama hit so hard:wow:

When he said that shyt about 40 year old and 50 year old women still trying to be on the scene, that shyt took me back to Bernie Mac's King of Comedy bit he did, when he, you're a grandmother at 36, talking about, "I aint baby sitting shyt" :russ:

Man KS did his thing on that show, had to actually 'save' that shyt. Will be passing that shyt along to a females that I know :lolbron:

9. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I just got around to listening to it, been dealing with these storms down here, but literally, that was his best show, he did a good job.

It's one of his show that I will definitely be listening to again and again. It was so much in it to unpack, I kept rewinding it.

I enjoyed it.

10. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

7 kids, she's looking for a step dad.

Too much.

You'll have to split your mulah with at least 2 of the children at minimum if you planned on spending nights there etc, let alone marrying this women.

Wouldn't be me.

11. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Say breh, you be on it.

A lot of brehs be on it as well in this thread.

And the brehettes too

12. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Her attitude and like to talk back, tried to dismiss that shyt like it was a paper cut or something :mjlol:

These chicks deserve to be lonely and miserable smh :mjlol:

Bet she don't cook either

13. Cadillac

Cadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

from the observations i have made on this manosphere nikkas alot of them are just lame ass tricks, simps, that are just the BM version of divestors

so them gassing up some Arab, Latin women is expected. all these nikkas are and groomed for is to trick on foreign hoes instead of ADOS/domestic hoes here, hell that may not be what KS teaches. but alot of these manosphere nikkas is essentially teaching that

so im not surprised you got dumbass braindead dikk led c00ns hyphing her up. I remember when Oshay had shows, you had nikkas hyphing up some northern european white bytch for talking shyt

14. Cadillac

Cadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

this is nothing but the truth

these foreigners aint shyt, and their culture is toxic as hell. Arabs have no room to talk them hairy ass women have no rights

its why when they get here they relish in the freedoms they do got.

same applies to latin women, Latin women and their "femininity" is forced as hell. They only are like that because of the Latin world's culture

but once you see how they act when they get here in America. You begin to see that "femininity" that idiot Manosphere nikkas hype up or they praise themselves for start to vanish.

These Nonblack women are full of shyt, and in many ways are the worst of the worst

15. Balla

Balla Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Yup, they sound exactly like the divest bytches. Maybe those brehs should hype them bytches up to cancel out the dumbass divest bytches.

They just be lookin so thirsty though.

Two Stacks, Azik and richaveli83 dapped this.