Khia Says Beyoncé’s “Sorry” Video Is “Tired,” Calls Serena Williams a Jester

hatealot

Banned
Daps
would you say the same about someone exposed to the white culture?
Good question, I personally would take it in a more negative light if Beyonce said she wished she was born white, given the history of Blacks and White relations in America, a slap in the face. Her comment comes off pretty stupid but I interpret it differently, I understand where she is coming from even though she may have not chosen the right words, she was trying to compliment latin culture but I can see how most black people will take it as an insult as well.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
beyonce loves her jackson 5 nose, b.u.t you can see she don't
serena claims she a strong black woman, b.u.t. can't handle a strong black man, and gets married and knocked up by a mayo boy

she aint lying

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Boi shut ur dumb ass up your a retarded high school drop out problably no one cares about ur opinion..................... I speak to people who use there brain not ur dumb ass
Don't use grammar but call people dumb brehs.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a big Beyonce fan but i notice Khia hates on every woman

She a thot who has no purpose and made no mark in music
This. She came in the industry a washed-up "thot" and after her career made a small-blip, she's been steadily hating.
All I remember is she got caught up in welfare fraud a few years ago, and has been embarrassing herself ever since.
Talking about bad role models, the single mother of 3 who posts thirst traps aimed at Papoose, and almost went to prison lying about food stamps :scust: is the top of that list :patrice:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
That whole Black empowerment album :mjlol:
Y'all nikkas need to chill out and go hug your moms or something man :mjlol:

She was looking for a niche since black empowerment in music is long dead. And you fell for it.
You cant be that naive:mjlol:

You needed your father in your life or something:mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was looking for a niche since black empowerment in music is long dead. And you fell for it.

Actually, just went to the gun range with my father before dinner today :blessed:
Better than gossiping about a pop singer on the Coli, huh? :dame:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Nikkas like you always speak out your ass just to be contrary.

What "niche" of black empowerment are you talking about? :dahell: Again Beyonce annoys me but :dahell:

The niche/publicity for the album was overhyping a cheating story about Jay that they half made up or it happened years ago because they knew women would fall for it.

It was only for the visual film from the album and the Malcolm X line and random pics of Black women why dumbass blogs said it was black empowerment

This. She came in the industry a washed-up "thot" and after her career made a small-blip, she's been steadily hating.
All I remember is she got caught up in welfare fraud a few years ago, and has been embarrassing herself ever since.
Talking about bad role models, the single mother of 3 who posts thirst traps aimed at Papoose, and almost went to prison lying about food stamps :scust: is the top of that list :patrice:

That Papoose story and the food stamps :dead: are u serious? I never heard this shyt.

And the only time i have agreed with her is years back when she said something about TLC

Khia Disses TLC: “T-Boz Is As Big As A House!” | CyberTLC World

:blessed: this was years ago. even then i agree with 95 percent of that statement. the part about not writing again plenty of people do not write and still be icons and legends but don't feel themselves. which i get is a point she was making and i can agree. i agreed with her for most of that statement because i noticed TLC does hype themselves up and never shows props to any other artist out there.

but khia herself comes across as bitter as hell and aint nothing worse than a complete unknown feeling themselves or taking down on others

its kind of like you can understand a dime having an attitude more than a butterface

it doesn't excuse the dime being a stuck up bytch and she still shyt for it...but you can kind of understand it more.