Kidnap (Taken ripoff) - Halle Berry as Liam Neeson

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:sas1:You don't see the villain because he doesn't really exist. The son died 5 years ago and Hally is imagining this. This is a direct sequel to Gothika:sas2:

MPW-31185

and Halle is still fine:ohlawd:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:You don't see the villain because he doesn't really exist. The son died 5 years ago and Hally is imagining this. This is a direct sequel to Gothika:sas2:

MV5BMTYxNDA4OTAxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI5NjQzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,676,1000_AL_.jpg

and Halle is still fine:ohlawd:

:wow:

Older, sometimes "dressing sloppy because I've been bad for 30 years so I don't give a fukk no more" Halle Berry might be my fav Halle Berry.

Don't get it twisted, prime HB was and is probably a goddess dropped from Mount Olympus, but Halle now has me :noah:

6KMCZVWR.jpeg
wH1fVIWB.jpeg

• Dap
Reactions: flo

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
That van aint keeping up with that Mustang in anyway so that's the first fukk up right there.
My question is why she caught dude going the opposite direction on the highway to the point where she had to stop in the middle of traffic and back up to the last exit.

If you're getting away from someone you drive away from them, not to them. :jbhmm:

Did the kidnapper realize after two hours of driving on I-95 he forgot his phone charger and turned back around? :skip:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
sooooooooooooooooooo
Her son gets kidnap by a green car with no license plates and that car manages to get away without anyone noticing it??????????
There has to be more to this story.
Also did she just cause a major car crash and police are not after her????
thats how shyt happens in real life