King Bernie is taking his talents to South Beach - 3/9 Democratic Debate @ 9pm EST

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We don't understand our power.

We give it away. All these southern black folks voting for Hillary without demanding anything of her.

If the south would have stood up and made demands of the candidates we would have had a debate in the south.

And let me point something else out. The Latinos have their own media, Univision is hosting this debate

Univision also owns "The Root".

Univision Announces Acquisition of The Root
TVOne is black owned:takedat:...but Roland was on stage dancing with Hillary:patrice:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga

Obama could come out as gay and still win the black vote:mjpls:

He isn't gonna lose the black vote no matter what he does:mjpls:

translation: nikkas aint leaving this plantation

c00n ass pos
g163603_u44920_IMG_0374.jpg

wife looking like she crawled out of a swamp:scust:[/QUOTE]
:scust:
I swear to God c00ns are the lowest form of human life in existence word to everything.

fukk this filthy union :pacspit:[/QUOTE]
@Joe Sixpack A c00n is a nikka who just killed 6 people in PA but I bet you don't think of him as that though. How the fukk you call VAN fukking Jones a c00n is beyond me. You dudes is fukking retarded on some "I scored a 13 on my sat in high school" shyt. Like did you even think before replying? Do you even know him or you just judging him based off this picture?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
He wakes up to a cave bytch everyday.. if you ain't married or in a domestic relationship your not gonna understand where I'm coming from
You're white :dahell:Who the fukk you think you are?:mindblown: Thecoli.com really got you thinking you UNDERSTAND us. I don't give a fukk if you marched with MLK himself, you're white. With that said, I myself am in an interracial relationship and I continue to have much black pride. I don't put down black women or any group of people (even though i still hate cacs who judge me based off my skin complexion which is 90% of them). I support black businesses, i give money to my family, I give to black charities, I give to black schools, I help black men WHENEVER and wherever I can. Van is on CNN using his voice to bring about positive change to the status quo of "black lives DON'T matter". What are you doing except dapping up black men on the coli? :rudy::camby:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Obama could come out as gay and still win the black vote:mjpls:

He isn't gonna lose the black vote no matter what he does:mjpls:

translation: nikkas aint leaving this plantation

c00n ass pos
g163603_u44920_IMG_0374.jpg

wife looking like she crawled out of a swamp:scust:

:scust:
I swear to God c00ns are the lowest form of human life in existence word to everything.

fukk this filthy union :pacspit:[/QUOTE]
@Joe Sixpack A c00n is a nikka who just killed 6 people in PA but I bet you don't think of him as that though. How the fukk you call VAN fukking Jones a c00n is beyond me. You dudes is fukking retarded on some "I scored a 13 on my sat in high school" shyt. Like did you even think before replying? Do you even know him or you just judging him based off this picture?[/QUOTE]
Shut up :beli:

I don't care.. Look at his wife.. That's all I need to see

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Hell yeh I do! Im anti hispanic and antippacy, and anti israel. Thats why I say trump is the best candidate. And yes I am African American. I'd prefer to deal with the northern european devils we've come to know, then to be duped into being invaded by another group of racist with another language and a high birthrate.
how is trump an anti-israel candidate?

im extremely anti-israel and trump gives them everything they want. he is a zionist president