King Bernie is taking his talents to South Beach - 3/9 Democratic Debate @ 9pm EST

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Are we going to speak on Bernie rocking a dark brown suit? It was throwing me off. I was like, "tell me this suit is not dark chocolate"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good thing people on this forum and elsewhere can openly show that aggression and hatred for him.
what has hillary clinton ever done for you, and what do you expect her to do for you specifically?

all i see is an establishment candidate who cant even take a position on marijuana because it would go against her corporate masters in the private prison industry, who compete with her wall street donors. what am i getting wrong about her?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Bernie but I just cant get down with the free college pipe dream when alot of colleges making millions every year off sports revenue
If berns makes college free(state college).

and then these football players of one of these state colleges says "welp, you are no longer GIVING me a FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION, the GOVVY is doing that. So Now, its time for you to pay me appropriately."

^^This is what would occur. have you thought about that?

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
If berns makes college free(state college).

and then these football players of one of these state colleges says "welp, you are no longer GIVING me a FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION, the GOVVY is doing that. So Now, its time for you to pay me appropriately."

^^This is what would occur. have you thought about that?
:mjlol::mjlol: These colleges employ lobbyists to do their dirty work to ensure athletes in revenue generating sports dont get paid and the govvy aint got nothing to do with NCAA regulations..and college athletes arent going to mobilize as a whole anyway all they see is a chance to get to the NFL/NBA..they dont see the forest from the trees

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol: These colleges employ lobbyists to do their dirty work to ensure athletes in revenue generating sports dont get paid and the govvy aint got nothing to do with NCAA regulations..and college athletes arent going to mobilize as a whole anyway all they see is a chance to get to the NFL/NBA..they dont see the forest from the trees
uhh players already tried to mobilize last season Bruh. did you forget that?

and i didnt say the govvy had anything to do with college.
i said. Their excuse, their main excuse for not paying actual MONEY to players is "We already are..it's called a college education."

If a state school is no longer paying for a football players scholarship because he gets in free thanks to the government . then How is he getting paid for playing? He isnt. So now its time to actually PAY These dudes. The NCAA at that moment will be forced to PAY THEM Something.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
He wants a medicare for all system i.e the govt pays for all health insurance
Obamacare is basically mandating people buy private insurance or get taxed.
Don't get me wrong there needs to be more insurance reform. These crony politicians are in bed with insurance companies which has screwed people over.
But full on govt health insurance is not fiscally viable and far more drastic than what we have now.

BULLSH.... stop making up statements. it's fiscally viable, and the numbers have been put on the table as well as how its going to be paid for. STOP IT. and we know its viable since other countries already do it. and dont say bu but we have more people. yeah... but but we have more wealth and more money due to having more people. more people = more money in the pot.