King Von killed in Atlanta

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
These new rappers be having a death wish.
It’s cuz a lot more of these new rappers are actually real gangsters & killers masquerading as rappers.

The more talented rappers from back in the day were mostly nikkas from the streets that could rap. Only a few of them would qualify as gangsters

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still think the docs didn't even try helping him. :yeshrug:

People from ATL even said the hospital he went to is known for being shytty.

Coincidentally I watched a video from Hassan and he thinks the same. On some organ harvesting shyt.

Although I was actually a King Von fan I think Rondo might be the biggest victim in all this. He clearly didn’t want Von dead, his reaction to Von getting hit was “he’s been shot”.

Breh’s career might be over, his bro is going to prison, he might have killers on his head, he can’t ever go back to Chicago.

Multiple lives ruined in less than 10 seconds over nothing. :francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Coincidentally I watched a video from Hassan and he thinks the same. On some organ harvesting shyt.

Although I was actually a King Von fan I think Rondo might be the biggest victim in all this. He clearly didn’t want Von dead, his reaction to Von getting hit was “he’s been shot”.

Breh’s career might be over, his bro is going to prison, he might have killers on his head, he can’t ever go back to Chicago.

Didn’t Von get shot multiple times at close range? Your chances of surviving are significantly lessened

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This can only help his career, ak laughed at him selling 3500. Of course he has a death wish at this point, it’s only a matter of time now. I hope he’s smart enough to keep a low profile, it’s hunting season

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

He went to Grady which is a giant public hospital and the closest nearby Trinity ave.

I was shot and damn near dead and they saved my life.

Gave me MRSA though. :francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
He went to Grady which is a giant public hospital and the closest nearby Trinity ave.

MRSA? Ain't there when you smell like piss and have nasty open wounds lol

killacal

Banned
Daps

My nikka my nikka
full