King Von killed in Atlanta

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s fucced up but it’s horrible readin all these comments sayin he deserved that because he fought a nicca that was sneak dissin him.
It’s just damn, niccas is that p*ssy :gucci:

These lil nikkaz are gangstas lmao

If Somebody came up and slapped the shyt out of Al Capone, what do you think the person with Al Capone is going to do to the person who slapped Al Capone

is yall that oblivious to the reality of this situation

King Von thought shyt was sweet, it wasn't, he thought because he from Chicago he more gangsta than this lil nikkaz and they were no threat

he was clearly out maneuvered by this retarded lil nikka, who clearly is not as dumb as he looks

The shooter even warned von he would kill him if he didn't leave Rondo alone

Look at how it unfolded, Von was clearly setup and assassinated, because he was too predictable as a person and they knew how he would react, so fell right into the trap

Just because you from a certain city doesn't make you more gangsta than the next nikka no matter where he from, Von didn't read the art of the war and underestimated his enemy

but he should never with NBA Youngboy in the first place to even create this situation, but the one nikka at a time syndrome struck again, and he couldn't resist throwing shade on his shine

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
He went to Grady which is a giant public hospital and the closest nearby Trinity ave.

I was shot and damn near dead and they saved my life.

Gave me MRSA though. :francis:

NO! Hassan Batty Boy Cambell thinks they wanted to harvest his organs so I, like a normal smill minded borderline retarted person, I believe Hassan. He never lied to us! Except the time he cried rape but ended taking pictures with Bambata years later :mjlol:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
it’s fucced up but it’s horrible readin all these comments sayin he deserved that because he fought a nicca that was sneak dissin him.
Why you on this nikka dikk so hard

ain’t he the same nikka that shot someone at a party for just looking at him, didn’t he also have a open case for a shooting.

live by the gun,

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In the head and a bullet went through my neck.

The bullet in my head came out a year later. If the other bullet was an inch farther, I'd be dead or paralyzed.

Stay safe out there.
Damn that’s crazy. Glad you made it through bruh. I know you gonna make the best out of it as a survivor

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The only one sounding p*ssy is you:gucci:
In here crying over another man who didn't even know you existed, all cuz he faced the usual consequences for living the life he chose. I'm sure Von himself would tell you to get off his dikk and out your feelings :scust::dame:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
In here crying over another man who didn't even know you existed, all cuz he faced the usual consequences for living the life he chose. I'm sure Von himself would tell you to get off his dikk and out your feelings :scust::dame:
I'm sure Von would also have robbed him if given the opportunity

Daps

I'm sure Von would also have robbed him if given the opportunity

honestly I’d rob both y’all

Daps
Why you on this nikka dikk so hard

ain’t he the same nikka that shot someone at a party for just looking at him, didn’t he also have a open case for a shooting.

live by the gun,

aint prince tha nicca that got blew down at tha busstop that was coli bannister?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still think the docs didn't even try helping him. :yeshrug:

People from ATL even said the hospital he went to is known for being shytty.

Coincidentally I watched a video from Hassan and he thinks the same. On some organ harvesting shyt.

Although I was actually a King Von fan I think Rondo might be the biggest victim in all this. He clearly didn’t want Von dead, his reaction to Von getting hit was “he’s been shot”.

Breh’s career might be over, his bro is going to prison, he might have killers on his head, he can’t ever go back to Chicago.

Multiple lives ruined in less than 10 seconds over nothing. :francis:
half of the stuff in this post aint nowhere near true :dead: