King Von killed in Atlanta

Daps
I just saw the video...he was at the front and center of the bullshyt...sometimes this happens when you are...sad it had to end this way...but that’s the risk he ran

it’s fucced up but it’s horrible readin all these comments sayin he deserved that because he fought a nicca that was sneak dissin him.
It’s just damn, niccas is that p*ssy :gucci:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the video...he was at the front and center of the bullshyt...sometimes this happens when you are...sad it had to end this way...but that’s the risk he ran
It didn’t have to happen, it was just bad timing. If rondos people were outside the car both groups probably just talk sh!t and leave

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
EmzxkAmW8AM2h0J

What a sad year in rap :wow:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
In the head and a bullet when through my neck.

The bullet in my head came out a year later. If the other bullet was an inch farther, I'd be dead or paralyzed.

Stay safe out there.

Damn bruh in the head? Were you targeted or just wrong place at the wrong time random shyt?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it’s fucced up but it’s horrible readin all these comments sayin he deserved that because he fought a nicca that was sneak dissin him.
It’s just damn, niccas is that p*ssy :gucci:

Perfect world they could have just squared up and settled it, gun play now being instituted into settling things like the wild west is some weak shyt, even back then cats still had to square/draw off on the fair one at least.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Perfect world they could have just squared up and settled it, gun play now being instituted into settling things like the wild west is some weak shyt, even back then cats still had to square/draw off on the fair one at least.
These nikkas raised on gmos are all fly weight size:mjlol:

You wouldn't tell a 130 pound woman not to shoot in a fight, so don't tell these nikkas:francis: