Kissing like eating p*ssy..

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
Brehettes,

Remember how disappointing it was when you came across your first guy who couldn't kiss for shyt?

nikkas mouth had your face & nostrils feelin like
200w.gif

My question is which one of yall said fukk it and abandoned potentially good dikk OR did yall stick to it to teach him the difference in care between the 2 sets of lips ??:jbhmm:

My opinion: If youre going to slob me down, please do so accordingly in the appropriate places and not waste my time.. :martin:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I dont get the question but my ex, used to try and eat my face. Like he would cover my whole mouth with his lol. But we stuck with it, and he also LOVED eating the box so it wasnt so bad. He also liked sucking toes and that was too much. He basically wanted to eat my whole body. He even tried to eat the booty way before it was cool lmao.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get the question but my ex, used to try and eat my face. Like he would cover my whole mouth with his lol. But we stuck with it, and he also LOVED eating the box so it wasnt so bad. He also liked sucking toes and that was too much. He basically wanted to eat my whole body. He even tried to eat the booty way before it was cool lmao.

before it was cool :dead:

1st person you let eat ya booty up gonna turn you out

:lolbron: