Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That same poster and his unironic usage of the word n-er, when talking about black people about the KKK . I guess this is jokes too-
What often gets lost in this discussion is the simple fact that the 'Klan' was actually started as a joke. Basically, a bunch of Civil War vets got together and formed a fraternity to 'fukk with ******s'. There were no overtones of political/social/financial oppression at that time. They just had nothing better to do aside from drink themselves into a stupor and go out turning their prejudices into terrorism

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nicole0416 said:
Then why did you say this statement back in 2018, or did your white alt take back over this year:
:jbhmm:

Looks we have another cac code switch hitter in the midst.^^^^how does this dude go from saying the klan was formed one way back in 2018 but now all of a sudden the klan is a “joke” ???
:patrice:

Very easy explanation: the original incarnation formed in 1865 with no political agenda. The one we all have become acquainted with was from 1866-1869 under Forrest.​

Two different iterations.

Three when referring to the period after Birth of a Nation which was a continuation from the second iteration.​

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Read it.

That happened in 1866-1868 under Forrest.

The group, however, began in 1865 for different reasons. Read the link.
Mother fukker you don’t think black people know who the fukk the KKK is. You think we give a fukk why the call eachother Grand Dragon Or any of that bullshyt. We don’t even need your link( and I read it). There is much literature about them. And not a single one expounds on them being a joke. I don’t give a fukk what them crackers did with eachother. The point was they were anti-black white supremacist demon pieces of shyt from the fukking beginning. Just like you...I don’t give a fukk if the names were stolen from cartoons. These motherfukkers were bout it since the beginning. Give a fukk bout your fukking link. Don’t matter if it was political or just hanging and killing black human beings for fun..This is never a subject to be taking lightly or jokingly in any way. Saying some shyt like that does that. fukk you to hell and yo mamma too. Wish I could smack the fukk outta you

if you black .. then rot in piss as well.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm Black, have no problem proving it and can use the '-er' to make a point, which I did.

What was posted regarding the origin of the Klan is historically accurate and objectively verifiable.

No one in here is defending the Klan.​
Foh . You could post your hand, your mother’s hand and photo albums of your entire generation of family; that doesn’t change a fukkin thing for me - no matter how you spin or deflect ; you were caping for the klan as if you were a cape yourself while using the n-er word to do so. Not only that but you completely flipped your perspective which through your own statements prove that you are a liar. You can’t dispute your own words and facts.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The First Klan is often noted as the 19th Century Klan.

There were not a joke, nor were they started for joking, fun and innocent reasons. Nor were they engaging in "pranks." Whites claimed and reported they were pranksters and such to downplay the violence that was happening during Reconstruction. Which was DEMONIC.

3c27756v.jpg

The Official First Klan: "Revised and Amended Prescript of the Order of the * * *" :: Alabama Textual Materials Collection

The Ku Klux Klan was the largest and best known of the secret societies and vigilante groups formed after the American Civil War by ex-Confederates and opponents of Reconstruction. Initially formed as a social group, the Klan became notorious for its efforts to maintain white political and economic control in the South by threatening, assaulting, or murdering freedmen, African American politicians, and white Republicans who supported Reconstruction. Some of the Klan's prominent members, despite their agreement with the principles of white supremacy, later distanced themselves from the lawlessness that characterized the organization. By the 1880s, when Democrats had regained political power in the South, the Klan began to wane in membership and influence.

In 1915, the Ku Klux Klan re-emerged, this time spreading well beyond the South. The Klan's popularity in this period reflected widespread nativist sentiment aroused by a flood of new immigrants, particularly Catholics and Jews from Eastern Europe, who were viewed by many Americans as threats to the economic and religious stability of the United States. The Klan continued to espouse white supremacy, and was responsible for many of the lynchings that took place across the South in the early twentieth century. Internal strife and federal intervention contributed to the weakening of the Klan, but it continued to exist in the 1930s and 1940s.

Guide to the Ku Klux Klan Collection (MUM00254) MUM00254

ajaxhelper

"Some Klansmen."
Description The following men are pictured: 1) D. L. Wilson, 2) J. R. Crowe, 3) John C. Lester, 4) Albert Pike, 5) W. J. Hardee, 6) Calvin Jones, and 7) Ryland Randolph.

ajaxhelper

"Costumes Worn in Mississippi and West Alabama." :: Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection

ajaxhelper

"The above cut represents the fate in store for those great pests of Southern society - the carpet bagger and scallawag [sic] - if found in Dixie's Land after the break of day on the 4th of March next." From the Independent Monitor in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

"A Prospective Scene in the 'City of Oaks,' 4th of March, 1869." :: Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection

ajaxhelper

"c00n and Sibly of the Alabama Legislature. Cartoon from Screw's 'Lost Legislature.'" This image appeared in KU KLUX KLAN:
Time Period 1880-1889

ajaxhelper

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mother fukker you don’t think black people know who the fukk the KKK is. You think we give a fukk why the call eachother Grand Dragon Or any of that bullshyt. We don’t even need your link( and I read it). There is much literature about them. And not a single one expounds on them being a joke. I don’t give a fukk what them crackers did with eachother. The point was they were anti-black white supremacist demon pieces of shyt from the fukking beginning. Just like you...I don’t give a fukk if the names were stolen from cartoons. These motherfukkers were bout it since the beginning. Give a fukk bout your fukking link. Don’t matter if it was political or just hanging and killing black human beings for fun..This is never a subject to be taking lightly or jokingly in any way. Saying some shyt like that does that. fukk you to hell and yo mamma too. Wish I could smack the fukk outta you

if you black .. then rot in piss as well.
This!!!! Speak on it. All that needed to be said out the gate. Even more suspect is him linking articles and background bibliography like we’re supposed to discuss the nuances of an inherently evil racist organization with demonic beginnings of race torture. Fuk him and his descendants. Doubt he’s even black bc I’ve seen dude post suspect shyt before then try to cover it with the “exterminate whitey or kill whitey” refrain like he was trying to cover his tracks. Then go back to - white people are not a race history lessons.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Even I think disinterring someone is a little controversial, but the wailing and gnashing of teeth is making me chortle.:lolbron:

Edit: Did some more research, and I see that that park wasn't his original burial place, and he was moved there likely as a fukk you to Civil Rights. fukk that. Dig his ass up:camby:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Very easy explanation: the original incarnation formed in 1865 with no political agenda. The one we all have become acquainted with was from 1866-1869 under Forrest.​

Three when referring to the period after Birth of a Nation which was a continuation from the second iteration.​
Don’t quote me the fuk again and get this history channel race pandering the fuk out of my face. Don’t come at us for exposing yourself. Everyone sees what you said, we are not stupid and won’t be gaslighted or manipulated. Running through this thread like the KKK was started as a frat hazing prank, how the fuk are black people murdered - entire families slaughtered by this race terrorists a “joke” to you; you docile deliberately delusional cac affiliated excuse making fail of an attempted argument. Like we give a fuk how they started knowing the consequences and outcome.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Prison Planet said:
Mother fukker you don’t think black people know who the fukk the KKK is.

No, we know who the Klan is but it's painfully obvious that you don't know what I meant when I stated the reason the original group was formed or who formed them.​

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Foh . You could post your hand, your mother’s hand and photo albums of your entire generation of family; that doesn’t change a fukkin thing for me - no matter how you spin or deflect ; you were caping for the klan as if you were a cape yourself while using the n-er word to do so. Not only that but you completely flipped your perspective which through your own statements prove that you are a liar. You can’t dispute your own words and facts.

That piece of shyt doesn't deserve the time of day. That devil will get that ban hammer quick.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

This is false. Every historian and scholar knows this. During that time, even more so than now -- whites controlled the media outlets -- especially in the South. They would print ANYTHING to downplay the demonic violence during Reconstruction - right after Emancipation.

Everything about the Klan was about a political agenda and maintaining white supremacy. You can not be serious? Please pick up a damn book. The first KLAN was the same as the second coming -- yet the second coming was more out and loud with their shyt.

They were killing our ancestors for demanding pay for work. They were killing them for not working for free. They were killing them for just existing.

That is why many of the USCT came back were arming themselves -- and they were coming in taking their guns.

They were popping up to protect themselves from Whites - who were apart of the Klan but wouldn't claim membership - as it wasn't need to do so. They all wanted the same things.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm Black, have no problem proving it and can use the '-er' to make a point, which I did.

What was posted regarding the origin of the Klan is historically accurate and objectively verifiable.

No one in here is defending the Klan.​
No black person that I know would ever, and I mean ever use the n—-r to “make a point” . The point is established enough by the racial components of the subject matter. The word n—er is thinly veiled shyt to express your real sentiments.