KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No, we know who the Klan is but it's painfully obvious that you don't know what I meant when I stated the reason the original group was formed or who formed them.​
I know exactly what you meant, as well as everyone else... and it wasn’t cute , necessary, appropriate, historically accurate when you claimed they did not start off violent (you said this) nor did your comment belong in this thread. It was a completely out of the blue inappropriate comment. Not responding to your bytch ass no more. Hope they ban you piece of shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Southern Poverty Law Center is now the History Channel?.......

Ku Klux Klan: A History of Racism
You said “The History Channel “ word for word on repeat in your comments. Now you want to dial it back after getting the feedback that you did. And funny how you mention Southern Poverty Law Center - another organization charged with racism with their lack of diversity and racist hiring practices. You picked the wrong one and time today - keep digging yourself a whole; this is getting worse and worse for you. SPLC been exposed as having racist objectives and lack of competence in addressing the needs of black people in the legal field throughout their history.
Famous civil rights group suffers from 'systemic culture of racism and sexism,' staffers say
“The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered“
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered
SPLC doesn’t even know what side their on - they call out white nationalists but running their organization like one and marginalizing the legal representation of black people.
Roiled by Staff Uproar, Civil Rights Group Looks at Intolerance Within
Dude “knows” about KKK history but doesn’t know this, talk about a hit and miss .. ooops

:deadrose:
Somebody put this fool out of his misery - another cac cackling- if not, then this dude has to be the c00niest of c00ns. He uses one racist organization to address another racist organization while not recognizing the research behind both. I’m done. Clearly dude is on one and is not who or what he claims.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
No, we know who the Klan is but it's painfully obvious that you don't know what I meant when I stated the reason the original group was formed or who formed them.​

And this don't even make sense. The CW ended Nov, 1865. There was NO PRE-1865 Klan. There wasn't a need for one.

Our ancestors were NOT free and didn't completely free themselves -- until 1865. Many didn't even know they were freed and their enslavers had to be made to free them.

SO, how was the Klan during 1865 different and not political or violent- when they were former Confederate Soliders? How were they bored? They were upset and pissed and taking it out on anyone who was Black - and anyone who even appeared to help us in anyway.

The truth is they were pissed our ancestors were now free and they had to PAY them -- and they wanted the same rights as them. They were PISSED some of our Great Grandfathers who fought in the USCT were granted the right to vote. They were pissed that some of our ancestors passed their literacy test and was allowed to vote in 1866.

This happened to Regina King's ancestors as well.

As blacks were being freed and the country began extending civil rights—including voting rights—Klan groups called “Klaverns” formed around the South to keep blacks subordinate. The group capitalized on the Southern tradition of “night riders,” who intimidated slaves to control them. “From 1866 through 1871, men calling themselves ‘Ku-Klux’ killed hundreds of black Southerners and their white supporters, sexually molested hundreds of black women and men, drove thousands of black families from their homes and thousands of black men and women from their employment, and appropriated land, crops, guns, livestock, and food from black Southerners on a massive scale,” writes the historian Elaine Frantz Parsons in Ku-Klux: The Birth of the Klan During Reconstruction.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xoxodede said:
This is false. Every historian and scholar knows this.

It's actually true, that's why pretty much any book you read on the subject or documentary you watch states the same thing.​

xoxodede said:
Everything about the Klan was about a political agenda and maintaining white supremacy. You can not be serious? Please pick up a damn book.

I have several and the fact remains that the original incarnation wasn't politically motivated. That came later.
xoxodede said:
They were killing our ancestors for demanding pay for work. They were killing them for not working for free. They were killing them for just existing.

No argument there​

xoxodede said:
They were popping up to protect themselves from Whites - who were apart of the Klan but wouldn't claim membership - as it wasn't need to do so. They all wanted the same things.

They wanted the same things, but not in the same manner, thus, the signing of the Klan Act of 1871.​

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
@xoxodede how long you been ados? You talk about a lot of this shyt like you just learned it.

You still vehemently believe that ados wouldn’t have liked Obama if his wife was African?

Weird perspectives for a natural born ados person.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@xoxodede how long you been ados? You talk about a lot of this shyt like you just learned it.

You still vehemently believe that ados wouldn’t have liked Obama if his wife was African?

You are weird AF and I know you are anti-Black American. I see your daps and your passive aggressive comments.

ALL my life. And if anyone knows me on this board from DAY ONE I have been the same. I have always talked and educated about ADOS history and our ancestors. History and genealogy are my passions - and it's something I have been vocal about since day one on this forum. Feel free to look it up. :smile:

I know it bothers you I am proud of who I am - and stand up and speak up for my people. Sorry. :smile:

Shame on me for knowing my history and being able to properly educate on it -- huh? Weird perspectives my ass.

Interesting you came at me - for educating on the facts of the KKK. As they say... hate to see it. :smile:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xoxodede said:
And this don't even make sense. The CW ended Nov, 1865. There was NO PRE-1865 Klan. There wasn't a need for one.

I didn't say there was. What I said was the ORIGINAL group was created in 1865, but a year later was when all the other crap became S.O.P. for them under Forrest.
xoxodede said:
SO, how was the Klan during 1865 different and not political or violent- when they were former Confederate Soliders? How were they bored? They were upset and pissed and taking it out on anyone who was Black - and anyone who even appeared to help us in anyway.

They were different because the first group was comprised of 6 people and the 'height' of their activities centered around making a spectacle of themselves and stupid initiation ceremonies. The second group was focused on enforcing White Supremacy through terrorism and putting the Democrats back in control of the country.​

xoxodede said:
The truth is they were pissed our ancestors were now free and they had to PAY them -- and they wanted the same rights as them

No argument there, but notice the year of 1866. That's when Forrest took over. The second iteration.​

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

And YES. I vehemently know and believe that without Michelle Obama (a ADOS woman) being Barack's wife - he would not have won the election - and the majority of ADOS votes.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Nicole0416 said:
You said “The History Channel “ word for word on repeat in your comments. Now you want to dial it back after getting the feedback that you did

There was no 'dial back'. I referenced the History Channel along with Al Jazeera, the Smithsonian, AND SPLC. I also knew someone would try and use the current hooplah about them being a 'scam', but that doesn't change what they ALREADY did....​

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I didn't say there was. What I said was the ORIGINAL group was created in 1865, but a year later was when all the other crap became S.O.P. for them under Forrest.

They were different because the first group was comprised of 6 people and the 'height' of their activities centered around making a spectacle of themselves and stupid initiation ceremonies. The second group was focused on enforcing White Supremacy through terrorism and putting the Democrats back in control of the country.​

No argument there, but notice the year of 1866. That's when Forrest took over. The second iteration.​

#1: I agree the group was formed in 1865 - but it still had the same goals and purpose. They were also still killing, harassing, violating and intimidating freedman, women and children. Under Forrest it was just more open and well accepted - Forrest did not control or was over the many chapters all over the South - who were already violent and demonic.

#2: To call or refer to it a single group -- would be wrong. It was many kkk groups all over the South - many with their own leaders and rules under the KKK umbrella. They all operated for the same purposes - White Supremacy.

#3: Forrest didn't take over the full Klan. He was over TN. Not everywhere else. They were all doing their own thing. Forrest was the first Grand Wizard of the Reconstruction Klan -- aka the first Klan. But, they all did their own thing. Forrest was just the face of the org.

Grand Wizard was the title given to the head of the Reconstruction era Ku Klux Klan which existed from 1865 to 1869.[1]

This list excludes those Grand or Imperial Wizards of post-war, independent Klan factions:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHO GIVES A fukk?

THAT fakkit BEEN DEAD FOR OVER A HUNDRED OF YRS ALREADY.

nikkaS LOVE SYMBOLIC GESTURES
THAT MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
IN THE LONG RUN.

HOW THEY CUT OUR CHECK
INSTEAD.
:devil:
:evil: