Klay Thompson Enjoying All The Perks Of Being an NBA Champion

Daps
you are a laughing stock on this site... u ran like a hoe ass nygga from a club promoter :mjlol:
Really? nah i think the hoe ass nikka is u, your about to be a laughing stock on this site...you bytch ass fraud. Don't be trying to klown nikkaz like you authentic or something. Your the furthest from that.. Don't worry homie your behind a komputer screen guy I kant hurt you. All you have to do is stop avoiding me and answer my question. Thats all you….. skary ass nikka.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Them butt meats

gfmIxsD.jpg

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
The thing that kills me about women is that the average guy would have to take them hoes on a date and get to know them in order to get what Klay probably got 15 mins after meeting them. But if life was fair we'd all be happy right?
Damn bro, you salty? you sound like a miscer who calls women "bytches and whores"

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
lmaooooo…..u got the nerve to clown other nikkaz on here but u got exposed for saying that one of my family members was ur uncle in the king karim thread. Why haven't you answered me, why u keep ducking me on the internet. Your a bytch, and you aint even from oakland, your just a lame internet clown running around lying. Im willing to bet you get punked everyday of your life so quit frontin bytch
:whoo:This dude is always sonning somebody.:banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The thing that kills me about women is that the average guy would have to take them hoes on a date and get to know them in order to get what Klay probably got 15 mins after meeting them. But if life was fair we'd all be happy right?

its Vegas you fukkin virgin anyone poppin bottles in a Cabana can get girls like that doin that and more

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He claims I didn't show up while you claim I ran from him. The problem with lies is that they're not consistent over time as you're proving now.

aint no claim about it bytch mafukka YOU COULDNT EVEN POST A SINGLE PICTURE of you being there or being any where near there. I showed up and posted pictures.. and the admins have pretty much admitted you aint show up when I asked for IP verification :youngsabo: you done out here :youngsabo:

time to make a new alias and new persona :youngsabo: maybe this time make one less keyboard warrior :umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
aint no claim about it bytch mafukka YOU COULDNT EVEN POST A SINGLE PICTURE of you being there or being any where near there. I showed up and posted pictures.. and the admins have pretty much admitted you aint show up when I asked for IP verification :youngsabo: you done out here :youngsabo:

time to make a new alias and new persona :youngsabo: maybe this time make one less keyboard warrior :umad:
:mjlol:God Bless You Orphan. Stay trolling. I'm done out here? :lolbron:Says who?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"See Klay that's my muhfukkin nikka. I hang in da bay with them golden state shootas."

:wow:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I wonder what bytches Festus was messing with, lol.

Here's two of the girls that were there. The one on the right was the one twerking.

Her and her friends almost died in a plane crash leaving Vegas.

Klay's ex from his rookie year, iirc..

klay-thompsons-girlfriend-shaila-singh-instagram.jpg

It seems like he's not with that Hannah Stocking girl anymore but who knows.. she apparently fukked Kyrie Irving too.

Last edited: