Klay Thompson Enjoying All The Perks Of Being an NBA Champion

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
when u got as many options as he does, you don't have to put up with the normal BS most men do when it comes to women :manny:
But why do the women devalue themselves based on the options that he has is the question. Why does their values change? I wouldn't lower my values, the things that make me who I am for anything. I wouldn't lick Halle Berry's a$$hole regardless of how rich she is and how good she looks.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I wonder what bytches Festus was messing with, lol.

Here's two of the girls that were there. The one on the right was the one twerking.

Her and her friends almost died in a plane crash leaving Vegas.

Klay's ex from his rookie year, iirc..

klay-thompsons-girlfriend-shaila-singh-instagram.jpg

It seems like he's not with that Hannah Stocking girl anymore but who knows.. she apparently fukked Kyrie Irving too.

Klay: You fukk my bytch, I'm gonna fukk up yo knees :umad:

imrs.php

Ruthless :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is if Klay looked exactly the same but absent of the fame and bread them broads would make him spend time and money trying to get the ass. A nikka would instantly fukk the brakes off a dime or a nickel if she allowed him to.

...you're telling me women value status and money in the same way that men value looks? :francis: Stop comparing men and women like they value the same things. Girls value status and fame in the same way guys value looks.

Women get out of pocket and treat rich/famous guys better than they'd treat the same looking guy if he was broke.

Men get out of pocket and treat dimes better than a girl that has the same personality/job but looked like a basic chick.

The fact that this surprises you is baffling.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why do the women devalue themselves based on the options that he has is the question. Why does their values change? I wouldn't lower my values, the things that make me who I am for anything. I wouldn't lick Halle Berry's a$$hole regardless of how rich she is and how good she looks.

And there are women who wouldn't fukk Klay or get with him if they asked so what the fukk is your point? That some people's values are conditional?

Shocker. Some Guys will lose their values or change them if they're dealing with dimes. Just because you wouldn't doesn't change that.

Some girl will lose their values or change them when dealing with dimes. Just because there are some that won't doesn't change that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
...you're telling me women value status and money in the same way that men value looks? :francis: Stop comparing men and women like they value the same things. Girls value status and fame in the same way guys value looks.

Women get out of pocket and treat rich/famous guys better than they'd treat the same looking guy if he was broke.

Men get out of pocket and treat dimes better than a girl that has the same personality/job but looked like a basic chick.

The fact that this surprises you is baffling.
I never understood how a woman would give up her body to someone that she wouldn't give her body to if he didn't have the status that he had. In other words I don't understand bishes who wouldn't fukk Rick Ross if he was just William Roberts but would suck him dry because he's Rick Ross. To give your body to someone that you wouldn't let rub your leg if he was the exact same person minus the fame is baffling to me.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood how a woman would give up her body to someone that she wouldn't give her body to if he didn't have the status that he had. In other words I don't understand bishes who wouldn't fukk Rick Ross if he was just William Roberts but would suck him dry because he's Rick Ross. To give your body to someone that you wouldn't let rub your leg if he was the exact same person minus the fame is baffling to me.

For the same reason a dude would fukk a dime, in a second, but wouldn't fukk an ugly chick even if she had the exact same personality and life.

How guys value looks = women value status

You seeming a little slow, Breh.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
evolutionary psychology, brehs

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
For the same reason a dude would fukk a dime, in a second, but wouldn't fukk an ugly chick even if she had the exact same personality and life.

How guys value looks = women value status

You seeming a little slow, Breh.
Not seeming slow at all my good man. My point is that I don't understand it. I know it exists. I know it's a way of life. What I don't understand is why women do it. I never heard a woman articulate why she'd suck a strangers dikk because he's famous but wouldn't give that guy the time of day if he wasn't famous. I'd love to hear a WOMAN break that concept down for me.