Klay Thompson Enjoying All The Perks Of Being an NBA Champion

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Can't hate...but the Warriors(and Klay's) quest for coolness is akwardly apparent:mjlol:

Don't worry tho...Steph and his lil' one got the swag on lock...just let them two cook alone :yeshrug:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:scusthov:

Ya'll keep posting that Hannah chick when I said before that slut is a catfish...she ain't got no ass :mjlol:

but kyrie even wanted her :lupe:

5my2xhJ.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that kills me about women is that the average guy would have to take them hoes on a date and get to know them in order to get what Klay probably got 15 mins after meeting them. But if life was fair we'd all be happy right?

:francis:

So women treat rich and talented guys better than they treat average dudes and dudes treat dimes better than they treat some average broad,

What's the problem?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The thing that kills me about women is that the average guy would have to take them hoes on a date and get to know them in order to get what Klay probably got 15 mins after meeting them. But if life was fair we'd all be happy right?

Meanwhile all a man wants is a woman with a heart of gold. :troll:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

when u got as many options as he does, you don't have to put up with the normal BS most men do when it comes to women :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:francis:

So women treat rich and talented guys better than they treat average dudes and dudes treat dimes better than they treat some average broad,

What's the problem?
The problem is if Klay looked exactly the same but absent of the fame and bread them broads would make him spend time and money trying to get the ass. A nikka would instantly fukk the brakes off a dime or a nickel if she allowed him to.