Klutch/LeBron wants Mark Jackson as the next Lakers coach

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota

Sources: Kings search is expected to wide-ranging, including candidates with history of turning lottery teams into playoff teams. Among those expected to be considered: Kenny Atkinson, Steve Clifford, Mark Jackson, Mike Brown, Bucks assistants Charles Lee and Darvin Ham, more.

I really think the Lakers need to consider the long term approach. Lebron is a free agent next summer. Plus, he could either retire or leave via free agency. Either way you have to prepare for life after Lebron. HIre a coach that can not only win a ship but also see the org through a rebuild. The Cavs weren't patient with Lue to see the rebuild through. Like why can't you have the best of both worlds? Instead of hiring one coach for the rebuild. Then once you get good, fire him and get a big name coach.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I really think the Lakers need to consider the long term approach. Lebron is a free agent next summer. Plus, he could either retire or leave via free agency. Either way you have to prepare for life after Lebron. HIre a coach that can not only win a ship but also see the org through a rebuild. The Cavs weren't patient with Lue to see the rebuild through. Like why can't you have the best of both worlds? Instead of hiring one coach for the rebuild. Then once you get good, fire him and get a big name coach.
The rebuild? :mjlol:
Lakers don't have picks:gucci: nikka

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jeanie didn’t wanna hire Kidd cuz of certain reasons so why would she hire Mark. Too much backlash. I like Mark tho….but he gonna dikkride Bron a lot if he’s our coach