Klutch/LeBron wants Mark Jackson as the next Lakers coach

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
As soon as Mark see Westbrook with that dress on

“ Not in my locker Room”:scust:

180204_Beeker_New-Orleans_002.jpg

boosie-badazz-slams-russell-westbrook-for-his-new-york-fashion-week-outfit--we-got-to-protect-our-kids.jpg

79rh.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sounds like bron putting the lakers on notice.

-get Jackson, I let y’all have Vogel
-get some executives in this bytch
-I’m not promising shyt beyond this contract
-westbrick gotta go; either off the team or to the end of the bench.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
True true. That’s why I wonder would be brought up from his co-workers if he were to take the job. They would have to as they’d be doing their job by doing so.

You mean the same ESPN that told one of their senior reporters in Sal Paolontonio to go sit the fukk down when he was gonna break the Brett Favre - Jenn Sterger sexual harassment story because they didn't dare step on Favre's toes and lose access to a media darling?

EVERY media outlet picks and chooses what to report, how to report it, and what spin to put on their reports. Reporting / Commenting on the news ain't their job. Reporting / Commenting on the news that satisfies the agenda of the powers that be is their job.

And given the length of his tenure there, I'm sure ESPN will be sending out that memo of things that are not to be reported on Jackson if he indeed takes another job, unless he made the fatal mistake of pissing off someone of high importance that decided that they'd serve him a rather cold dish of revenge when the time is right.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You mean the same ESPN that told one of their senior reporters in Sal Paolontonio to go sit the fukk down when he was gonna break the Brett Favre - Jenn Sterger sexual harassment story because they didn't dare step on Favre's toes and lose access to a media darling?

EVERY media outlet picks and chooses what to report, how to report it, and what spin to put on their reports. Reporting / Commenting on the news ain't their job. Reporting / Commenting on the news that satisfies the agenda of the powers that be is their job.

And given the length of his tenure there, I'm sure ESPN will be sending out that memo of things that are not to be reported on Jackson if he indeed takes another job, unless he made the fatal mistake of pissing off someone of high importance that decided that they'd serve him a rather cold dish of revenge when the time is right.

And that’s totally fine, but if ESPN won’t report on those rumors then other outlets will which will give them criticism anyways for not reporting on it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sounds like bron putting the lakers on notice.

-get Jackson, I let y’all have Vogel
-get some executives in this bytch
-I’m not promising shyt beyond this contract
-westbrick gotta go; either off the team or to the end of the bench.
If I was the Lakers I'd give him the :camby:if he's doing that.

No way you 38 and dictating terms to me.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Sources: Kings search is expected to wide-ranging, including candidates with history of turning lottery teams into playoff teams. Among those expected to be considered: Kenny Atkinson, Steve Clifford, Mark Jackson, Mike Brown, Bucks assistants Charles Lee and Darvin Ham, more.

I said this shyt weeks ago

Menna

All Star
Daps
I want the best running shows and only then will I win an olympic gold... Brah he done...He has to take a back seat if he want to win a chip the 23yr old young boyz are here to take over...Sorry lebron

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
And that’s totally fine, but if ESPN won’t report on those rumors then other outlets will which will give them criticism anyways for not reporting on it.

And what fukk will they give? They have a working relationship with Jackson that they obviously value based on the length of his tenure with them and that he's their lead analyst. If he's been a good employee, and he takes a coaching job soon and gets fired a few years after, he has a soft landing spot and they have a lead analyst ready to come back to his job they're obviously comfortable with. Win-win. Why would they wanna screw that up in a media world where the higher ups can pick and choose what gets reported? :dahell:

You think Fox Sports playing a clip of an unhinged Jackson doing his street preaching gonna cause ESPN to ruin a good thing they have with him? At most they'll issue a quick: "No comment." and everyone moves on. Mark Jackson and his actions, as stupid as they are, ain't moving nobody's needle to the point of his employer feeling ashamed for being associated with him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
THIS ISNT NEW...

MARK JACKSON IS KLUTCH SPORTS
AND BRON HAS BEEN TRYING
TO GET HIM HIRED EVERYTIME
HIS COACHING POSITION OPENS.

HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH PULL
TO GET HIM OFF THE BLACKLIST.

:devil: