Kneel Down And Kiss The Ring:2015 The Ohio State Buckeyes National Championship Title Defense Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The 2015 version of The Ohio State Buckeyes may go down as one of the greatest teams ever. The entire fukking team is coming back except for Bennett, Grant, Devin, and Evan.

We had a season for the ages with all that went on this year, and now we're about to witness a team for the ages next year. :wow:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
The 2015 version of The Ohio State Buckeyes may go down as one of the greatest teams ever. The entire fukking team is coming back except for Bennett, Grant, Devin, and Evan.

We had a season for the ages with all that went on this year, and now we're about to witness a team for the ages next year. :wow:

:wow: very anxious to see how they use dontre next season I think Thomas is going to be our Devin smith next year hard to replace Bennett but I heard we have a great lineman coming in

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Hired Nebraska OC to replace Tom Herman, Ed Warner will call plays though

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-to-add-former-nebraska-oc-tim-beck-to-staff/

Just got the update.

Tom Beck, QB Coach and Co-Offensive Coordinator
Ed Warriner, OC

I like it. Of course, Ed deserves it after his year with the OL and I'm sure him and Tom worked together plenty where he can keep the ball rolling. As for bring over Beck, Nebraska's always had a pretty good O. Around 30 or more pts on average the past 5 years. Plus, he'll be able to keep up with recruiting in Texas and the QB development over there has been pretty solid.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just got the update.

Tom Beck, QB Coach and Co-Offensive Coordinator
Ed Warriner, OC

I like it. Of course, Ed deserves it after his year with the OL and I'm sure him and Tom worked together plenty where he can keep the ball rolling. As for bring over Beck, Nebraska's always had a pretty good O. Around 30 or more pts on average the past 5 years. Plus, he'll be able to keep up with recruiting in Texas and the QB development over there has been pretty solid.

Ed and Beck worked together at Kansas so they already got a relationship too