Kneel Down And Kiss The Ring:2015 The Ohio State Buckeyes National Championship Title Defense Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hope not, if he transfers thats cool but he shouldn't declare for the draft after 3 games. It doesn't make sense to me.
Would love for him to come back, but reality is he might not even start. You got guys like Mel Kiper saying he a 2nd round prospect, might as well go get that money and develop in a pro system in the NFL

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ill be happy for cardale either way. but id be piss if he left and we came to find out that urban wasn't going to give him the starting job next season and that was the biggest factor of him leaving.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Would love for him to come back, but reality is he might not even start. You got guys like Mel Kiper saying he a 2nd round prospect, might as well go get that money and develop in a pro system in the NFL
Get that money and sit for a few years,develop,and put you stamp on the league:banderas:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Can't blame him if he decides to go pro now. He has the body type and the arm to play in the league. Someone will pick him in the later rounds and developed him. He is in a shytty situation at OSU because of the QB issue and it wouldn't be fair for Miller and Barrett not to fight for job again because of unfortunate injuries. Also, if I was Braxton, I would be thinking about going pro instead of transferring. He has a history of getting injured. It better off get hurt while in the league than taking a crap shoot with another school. Plus he has a kid to take care of. He should also declare for the draft and get better while getting paid.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Can't blame him if he decides to go pro now. He has the body type and the arm to play in the league. Someone will pick him in the later rounds and developed him. He is in a shytty situation at OSU because of the QB issue and it wouldn't be fair for Miller and Barrett not to fight for job again because of unfortunate injuries. Also, if I was Braxton, I would be thinking about going pro instead of transferring. He has a history of getting injured. It better off get hurt while in the league than taking a crap shoot with another school. Plus he has a kid to take care of. He should also declare for the draft and get better while getting paid.

I always thought Braxton if he stayed should change positions he's not playing qb in the league go learn and be a slot receiver or be like denard also how long is Barrett sideline for??

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

I don't trust shyt Mel Kiper says. I'd rather see the young man transfer than go pro though.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I agree about Braxton declaring as well, but he won't be a qb. And because of his history of injuries, he can't play in the backfield. I hope he can catch tho

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I agree about Braxton declaring as well, but he won't be a qb. And because of his history of injuries, he can't play in the backfield. I hope he can catch tho
Yeah. But if he gets drafted and can stay on a team for a minute, that is a good chunk of change for him and his kid.