Knicks’ Raymond Felton being questioned by cops after allegedly pointing gun @ woman

Daps
Reppin
California
The Knicks pick is going to win the lottery, bet on it.

@Ritzy Sharon gonna be eating good soon.

I swear to God the fukkery that would ensue would be LEGENDARY. Knicks fans would start rioting.

But yo man.....on the real his wife is a fukkin snake for this shyt man. She got this man put in jail pretty much. I don't care how bad ya sports team is doing this is fukkin FOUL.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait so he didn't point the gun or nothing. Just had it in his house.

FDB

Harrison.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
My thing is why would u keep a gun at your girlfriend/wife house especially one u going thru a divorce with.

u see what happen with steve mcnair

These dudes must don't watch or read the news or listen to dudes around there circle who going thru shyt.

i have 2 guns, but my girl has no idea where i keep them

Insane it is. Just insane. For one, if youre doing you, put in the effort to have a double life type scenario going. No matter how close you are to these chicks, they should never know the innards of your true self and not because youre trying to be some psycho but because its how you maintain some sense of self. The second things werent going well with them dude shoulda had the UHaul van and a couple of brehs ready to take his stuff to storage or his side crib

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So Felton is probably gonna get cut or traded and then cut, or maybe suspended, his wife has filed for divorce and is going to try to take him to the cleaners, and he very well might have to go to jail?

:no:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
a beautiful woman of latin descent (might as well be white in this case :mjpls: ) in law school vs a rotund, under-performing black man with millions of dollars & she claims he waved a gun aggressively around her and she probably "feared for her life & safety"

Oh he's done. At least in the NBA....and then she's gonna take half his money and probably get some type of spousal support on top of that and maybe the house or apt too. And I wouldnt be shocked if a few months from now she reveals she's pregnant with his baby....another check. :wow:

She'll get more than enough to pay her grad school off, AND open up her own office to practice law out of. :heh::damn:

Felton will be back in South CArolina or wherever he's from lookin like :snoop::to:
:to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm saying tho. nikka been married to this chicken 19 months. He been had money. He shoulda knew what was up.

These hoes ain't playin' fair yall. Watch ya six

a broad would have had to been down since day 1 breh to get wifed. Wifing a broad after marriage requires that she gotta have her own bread too. Can't be no no one sided situation.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
hold up!!! hold up!!!

How long did he know this chick before they got married :ohhh:

he just signed with the knicks in 2012 after playing out in portland and he married the chick in 2012 :ohhh:

did he see her in a club and went up to her and said " I'M GOING TO MAKE U MY WIFE "

tumblr_lpvrwt79Yf1qcqadpo1_500.gif

he had his first stint with NY in 10-11 and apparently met her in 2008 ......i remember he was mad as hell when got traded to denver, him and amare where balling out before that melo trade...its been down hill since.... either way i hope dude gets through this smoothly and doesn't catch anything serious, hopefully the judge or da are reasonable enough to recognize the circumstances.....either way this just shows you cant put no type of faith in these hoes and you got to keep your guard up all times in the heat of the moment....