KOBE; Letter to My Younger Self

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk all the independence and growth shyt from an economic perspective.

If I have the financial means to take car of my family, I'm doing it.

They'll still have "independence & growth".....that shyt comes naturally.

They'll just be able to handle it more gracefully if they're financially stable.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk all the independence and growth shyt from an economic perspective.

If I have the financial means to take car of my family, I'm doing it.

They'll still have "independence & growth".....that shyt comes naturally.

They'll just be able to handle it more gracefully if they're financially stable.
Bruh you obviously don't know bum ass people. With that said I'm taking care of my immediate family no matter what also.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
smhp.gif

And yet not a mention of his wife's family living lavishly.

shyt on your black parents and sisters while propping up generations of Mexicans that rely exclusively on your money brehs.

This is your hero Kobe stans. fukk the basketball shyt, this nikka is fukked up beyond belief.

:scust:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Dude is legit a scumbag :laff:

I remember in the article Ramona Shelbourne wrote about his relationship with his parents, he sonned his Dad so bad. His dad said something like if I had Magic Johnsons freedom, I could have been on that level and Kobe was like "I don't even know what that means.... if you were good enough, you would have been on that level" :deadmanny:

:laff::laff::laff:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kobe still seems very mad his parents tried to auction his stuff

"Kobe hasn’t spoken to his parents in nearly three years. Not since 2013, when they tried to auction off his high school memorabilia without his consent.

“Our relationship is s***,” he says. “I say [to them], ‘I’m going to buy you a very nice home, and the response is ‘That’s not good enough’?” he says. “Then you’re selling my s***?” […]

Kobe says his sisters, Sharia and Shaya, have learned to accept that Kobe has removed money from his relationships with them. “They’re very smart, college-educated [women],” Kobe says. “I’m really proud of them. They were able to get their own jobs, get their own lives, take care of themselves. Now they have a better sense of self, of who they are as people, instead of being resentful because they were relying on me."

“It was tough for me to do,” he says. There’s pain in his voice, not anger. “But it’s something you have to do, something you have to be very strong about.”

This n*gga Bean is on some sh*t. Talking like his sisters are HIS kids.:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know Kobe is a fukking piece of shyt this fake ass tour last season like nikkas really fukk with him.:stopitslime:

Muthafukka ain't got no friends:usure:

This is a big fukk you to his mom and JellyBean who the fukk this nikka think he foolin fukking weirdo:martin: