KOBE; Letter to My Younger Self

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dude is legit a scumbag :laff:

I remember in the article Ramona Shelbourne wrote about his relationship with his parents, he sonned his Dad so bad. His dad said something like if I had Magic Johnsons freedom, I could have been on that level and Kobe was like "I don't even know what that means.... if you were good enough, you would have been on that level" :deadmanny:

:dead::philjacksonlol:

I'm gonna write a response to this letter I'll post it here when I'm done.

:philjacksonlol:No one wants to read that shyt, fakkit.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Use your success, wealth and influence to put them in the best position to realize their own dreams and find their true purpose. Put them through school, set them up with job interviews and help them become leaders in their own right. Hold them to the same level of hard work and dedication that it took for you to get to where you are now, and where you will eventually go.

so this basically

:wow:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Kobe still seems very mad his parents tried to auction his stuff

"Kobe hasn’t spoken to his parents in nearly three years. Not since 2013, when they tried to auction off his high school memorabilia without his consent.

“Our relationship is s***,” he says. “I say [to them], ‘I’m going to buy you a very nice home, and the response is ‘That’s not good enough’?” he says. “Then you’re selling my s***?” […]

Kobe says his sisters, Sharia and Shaya, have learned to accept that Kobe has removed money from his relationships with them. “They’re very smart, college-educated [women],” Kobe says. “I’m really proud of them. They were able to get their own jobs, get their own lives, take care of themselves. Now they have a better sense of self, of who they are as people, instead of being resentful because they were relying on me."

“It was tough for me to do,” he says. There’s pain in his voice, not anger. “But it’s something you have to do, something you have to be very strong about.”

This n*gga Bean is on some sh*t. Talking like his sisters are HIS kids.:mjlol:
wonder how much money his parents spent feeding him, clothing him and raising him :smh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He didn't mention shyt about budgeting 4 million dollars for a ring to keep your wife from taking half your shyt after you fukked a nasty basic ho in Colorado. Have some foresight you philandering fukk.

Besides, rather than publishing these lessons for the world to see, he should have emailed this bytch to D'Angelo Russell. Because that kid could have clearly used some guidance last season.

:coffee:

Duncan's letter about being a gay cuckhold.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
they wa stalking about the letter on speak for yourself and whitlock turned it on black single mothers. he said black men are raised by single moms who turn their sons into husbands at age 15 and 16 and they feel like they gotta carry the whole fam

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Fukk all the independence and growth shyt from an economic perspective.

If I have the financial means to take car of my family, I'm doing it.

They'll still have "independence & growth".....that shyt comes naturally.

They'll just be able to handle it more gracefully if they're financially stable.

Kobe's actually right. The Coli's hate for him overrides all logic though.

Literally every financial book/website/article highly discourages rich people giving away money.

They become dependent on you and expect for you to give to them and no matter what you give, it's never enough because you're Lebron James and you're worth $500 million but, only giving them $1 million.

Literally EVERYONE discourages it.

If you know more than 99% of all financial advisers, then hey :manny:

Last edited: